Lets talk baseball!

Sox are taking it this year!!!!!!!!
images

I do believe the Yanks have the AL East again, that roster is unfair!!! Must be nice to root for either one of those teams that are willing to spend money to bring in players. But Braves do have the next big thing in baseball coming up!

I do believe the Yanks have the AL East again, that roster is unfair!!! Must be nice to root for either one of those teams that are willing to spend money to bring in players. But Braves do have the next big thing in baseball coming up!

my family has been yankees fans my entire life.. its an italian thing. but i will admit its a little unfair.. but thats the mlb's problem.. if they let them do it.. i say do it.. $$$$

and the braves are an excellent baseball team... i dont know about this season but soon enough their time is coming.. id like to see the pirates turn things around..

Yeah, I like it because the organization gives back to the fans spending all that money instead of pocketing it or using their team as a tax write off. And we need Vazquez back by the way, yall can have Melky!! Horrible trade for us!!!

my family has been yankees fans my entire life.. its an italian thing. but i will admit its a little unfair.. but thats the mlb's problem.. if they let them do it.. i say do it.. $$$$

ahhh I dont think its an Italian thing being a yankee fan,Its prolly more of a home team thing being your from jersey..lol
I know plenty of die hard sox fans that are italian...thats the best thing about those two teams they spend money to win and they have the best fans...we have a better ball park though,nothing like fenway park.I used to have a friend that worked maintenance and would call him up when ever the the yankees were in town and he'd let me right in gate D...1999 in seen every series between them.
GREAZY maybe this summer will catch a game,but ill always be a sox fan I have the Boston B tat on my fore arm and I catch a lot of shit for that living in enemy territory lmfao I live for that shit .

ahhh I dont think its an Italian thing being a yankee fan,Its prolly more of a home team thing being your from jersey..lol
I know plenty of die hard sox fans that are italian...thats the best thing about those two teams they spend money to win and they have the best fans...we have a better ball park though,nothing like fenway park.I used to have a friend that worked maintenance and would call him up when ever the the yankees were in town and he'd let me right in gate D...1999 in seen every series between them.
GREAZY maybe this summer will catch a game,but ill always be a sox fan I have the Boston B tat on my fore arm and I catch a lot of shit for that living in enemy territory lmfao I live for that shit .

well split the difference and go to a phillies mets game.. their a fucking blast.. dont bring kids though.. and im not allowed to be a redsox fan.. but they are a great club and without them the season would be boring.. phillies mets.. yanks and sox.. love it

well split the difference and go to a phillies mets game.. their a fucking blast.. dont bring kids though.. and im not allowed to be a redsox fan.. but they are a great club and without them the season would be boring.. phillies mets.. yanks and sox.. love it

deal...bro,:40oz::beertoastwe'll bring MASSIVE123 and have a blast lol

my pic for the world series... Bosox vs Phillies. Jason Bay will spank 40 long balls this year.

Back