Lets talk baseball!

sox for sure...I think the mariners are going to put up a strong year too, they may have the best rotation in baseball with hernandez, lee, bedard...1,2,3. sox are have a stacked rotation too. Yankees always over pay for their players...never really seem to get what they pay IMO. winning 5 more games and spending another 150mill...ill take the 5 less wins.

Orioles or the Pirates, lmfao

Nah the Yanks will let someone else have it this yr, they own baseball you guy's know this. Steinbreiner is baseball.

I would love to see the Met's pull it off since they got two of my favorite players now, Wright and Bay. Ill never forget watching Bay in his first yr and sitting three rows back dug out at PNC park yelling at Bay to tear this fucking yr up and move on to a real team. That kid is a gamer, true all american ball player. GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orioles or the Pirates, lmfao

Nah the Yanks will let someone else have it this yr, they own baseball you guy's know this. Steinbreiner is baseball.

I would love to see the Met's pull it off since they got two of my favorite players now, Wright and Bay. Ill never forget watching Bay in his first yr and sitting three rows back dug out at PNC park yelling at Bay to tear this fucking yr up and move on to a real team. That kid is a gamer, true all american ball player. GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol except for the fact hes canadian...good to have you back dlove

lol no shit he is from Canada huh, fuck that's awesome so he's the all canadian lol

Who's your favorite player Barn? Tough ? kinda like who is the best QB of all-time.

Carl Crawford and Joel Zumiyah from Detriot. I love the way zumiyah pitches, throwing 100+ and attacking every hitter.

I have a buddy whos been in and out of a couple spring trainings with different clubs, he told me when zumiyah pitches he shuts his eyes right before he throws it, gotta love that haha.

Ill never forget when they were playing the yanks, A-rod gets up, bases juiced, 2 outs, zumiyah blows 3 consecutive 103mph fastballs right by him.

What about you dlove?

Carl Crawford and Joel Zumiyah from Detriot. I love the way zumiyah pitches, throwing 100+ and attacking every hitter.

I have a buddy whos been in and out of a couple spring trainings with different clubs, he told me when zumiyah pitches he shuts his eyes right before he throws it, gotta love that haha.

Ill never forget when they were playing the yanks, A-rod gets up, bases juiced, 2 outs, zumiyah blows 3 consecutive 103mph fastballs right by him.

What about you dlove?

Carl crawford is fuckin fast, my favs are Bay and Halliday, halliday looked sharp last night. bout time he moved on to a contender.

he was fuckin nasty in college average over 100mph with some decent off speed and breaking stuff.. cant wait to see what the big boys do with it..

Mike Trout grew up about 10minutes from my house.. First local ball player to go in MLB first round draft.. LA A's.. not sure hes got the stuff to go all the way though.. time will tell...

yea trout can hit a baseball.. hes a big fucking kid.. little cocky though.. he holds the state record for homeruns in nj "high school".. he went straight from highschool to the LA A's..

Playing catcher at the University of Southern Nevada and he is entering this years draft, more than likely #1 pick. He plays 3rd, SS and pitcher also, can throw it 96mph.

Playing catcher at the University of Southern Nevada and he is entering this years draft, more than likely #1 pick. He plays 3rd, SS and pitcher also, can throw it 96mph.

yeah i was just reading up on him. i wonder what position he will play in the bigs. he was 16 when he hit a 502' blast or maybe 17, either that's a big shot. hope he goes to the national league!

Probably catcher, they forget to mention that homer was with a aluminum bat! still impressive, Nats have 1st and Pirates have 2nd so good chance he will be in NL.

I think my mariners actually might have a shot this year the rotation looks great, the offense is suspect, gonna be playin small ball. go M's

I think my mariners actually might have a shot this year the rotation looks great, the offense is suspect, gonna be playin small ball. go M's

i'm gonna try and go see a mariners home stand this year. plus i want to check out that famous fish market ive been hearing about...

Back