Lets talk baseball!

Strasburg should be good for atleast the short term, i think hes going to be something like justin verlander, as long as he doesnt get hurt he'll be good.

The next big closer in the bigs will be Bard on the sox, mark my words, he'll be taking over papelbons job pretty damn soon.

The M's look sick this year, too bad they dont have Putz still, and they lost Beltre. Gotta start somewhere tho

It's only grapfruit ball yet but Halladay is looking fn sharp so far... I smell another cy young maybe....

Damn bro 103 to shut the inning out is the real deal. I gotta say I don't follow ball players as much these day's hence don't know or seen Joel Zumiyah pitch. But tell ya what when I went to 3d base after pitching before ending up at first I know first hand that 103 mph is like bobby feller shit or nolan ryan man it's such skill not about being big muscle man, lol although I do like the big boy's on the yank's the one black guy and shit umm best shut down jumbi maybe you know the other 270 pound yank closer.

Ill have to check these guy's on Detroit out since you mentioned something. Maybe some more baseball this yr will help make up for the terrible down time in NFL we have to wait out, hahaha

Last edited:
Can you believe that ump and his bothced call, on the could have been the last out...what a clown!!

Back