Libido Help Please - Post NPP cycle and current LGD MK677 Cycle

croboy

Hi everyone

Stats: 6"0, 90Kg, 10%BF lifting 10 years (for aesthetics)

So my libido is non existant. Heres the whole story.

End of 2016 I did a NPP Cycle only, 400mg/week (no test). Finished cycle early 2017, but didn't do a PCT. (Yes stupid I know)

End of 2017, went and got hormones checked, because Libido never returned,
they said my test was right at the bottom of the acceptable range, and everthing else (estrogen LH, FSH, etc is normal) so they cannot put me on TRT.

Now, I started using Sarms (MK677, LGD4033, Cardarine) and I seriously have zero urge to have sex, but I just met someone who is incredibly attractive and she thinks I'm not into her.

I decided I don't want to use gear anymore and shrink my balls again, they are now at a decent size, but I'm pretty sure the LGD has killed my libido (or possibly the MK677) so I've stopped taking them.

I just started taking 25mg/day of Proviron, cause I've heard it really helps with libido, and causes minimal suppression (if any)

Can anyone recommend anything that will raise my libido, or if anyone has been in a similar situation, what they have done to fix libido issues.

Appreciate any help

Can you share all your lab results? the aforementioned. LH, FSH, Ftest, Ttest, E2. what are your stats as well, age, weight, height, bf%

19 nors are extremely suppressive, sometimes multiple PCT's may not even bring you back. We tend to think though that might be partially due to people not putting enough honus on the HCG portion of the restart.

You need to start back at zero and get on HCG mono therapy for 6-12 weeks. Larger doses 3-5,000 IU per week. While on HCG, after a good amount of time has passed and you feel good again, its time to get a Total Testosterone lab draw. If your number comes back over 500 then you are well on your way and now you can transition to the SERM portion of the restart.

Its so imperative that you get your testes up and running at FULL CAPACITY before starting the SERM portion of a restart, and the only way to know for sure is with lab verification.

Hope this helps, here is a great article on restarts: https://increasemyt.com/hpta-restart/

Last edited:
Couldn't say it any better than IMT above - HCG is your friend, and you will have to take an approach of running it as long as it takes to get the boys firing on all cylinders again.

Speaking of HCG...
Can you "overdose" it ?

I have completely fucked up my HCG dosing... No consistency what so ever... Sometimes ED, EOD, E3D. Varying doses too.
Think(but not sure) that my body prefers 330iu EOD.

This! IMT just gave you the exact answer you need!
19 nors are extremely suppressive, sometimes multiple PCT's may not even bring you back. We tend to think though that might be partially due to people not putting enough honus on the HCG portion of the restart.

You need to start back at zero and get on HCG mono therapy for 6-12 weeks. Larger doses 3-5,000 IU per week. While on HCG, after a good amount of time has passed and you feel good again, its time to get a Total Testosterone lab draw. If your number comes back over 500 then you are well on your way and now you can transition to the SERM portion of the restart.

Its so imperative that you get your testes up and running at FULL CAPACITY before starting the SERM portion of a restart, and the only way to know for sure is with lab verification.

Hope this helps, here is a great article on restarts: https://increasemyt.com/hpta-restart/

Hi everyone

Stats: 6"0, 90Kg, 10%BF lifting 10 years (for aesthetics)

So my libido is non existant. Heres the whole story.

End of 2016 I did a NPP Cycle only, 400mg/week (no test). Finished cycle early 2017, but didn't do a PCT. (Yes stupid I know)

End of 2017, went and got hormones checked, because Libido never returned,
they said my test was right at the bottom of the acceptable range, and everthing else (estrogen LH, FSH, etc is normal) so they cannot put me on TRT.

Now, I started using Sarms (MK677, LGD4033, Cardarine) and I seriously have zero urge to have sex, but I just met someone who is incredibly attractive and she thinks I'm not into her.

I decided I don't want to use gear anymore and shrink my balls again, they are now at a decent size, but I'm pretty sure the LGD has killed my libido (or possibly the MK677) so I've stopped taking them.

I just started taking 25mg/day of Proviron, cause I've heard it really helps with libido, and causes minimal suppression (if any)

Can anyone recommend anything that will raise my libido, or if anyone has been in a similar situation, what they have done to fix libido issues.

Appreciate any help

Come back croboy and get the help you need.

Back