Lies lies and more lies!!!!!

I think I should def comment on this thread and clear up everything. Im 100% I was the first guy to say something about PIP from pins gear. But what most people don't realize I was pinning 750mg of tren ace a week and 750mg of test prop a week to. And shit when your jacking gear like that for 16 weeks yeah your going to run into problems. I was only pinning glutes to. After I had the terrible PIP (12 weeks in) I bitched about it for a week, I started rotating in quads glutes and delts. and ran into no problems with the same vials for the rest of my cycle.
Guys I had great gains on that cycle and its top notch! I think everyone freaked out bc I was at the end of my cycle and the last thing they heard from me was complaining about PIP from pins gear. and just droped of the map.

LONG STORY SHORT PINS GEAR IS G2G! I WOULD USE IT TO THIS DAY. AS THEY HAVE GREAT COSTUMER SERVICE ALSO FAST SHIPPING YOUR NOT GOING TO FIND THAT AROUND HERE THESE DAYS FOR THE DOLLARS

I want to thank you for your post Josh. BTW I do remember when this happened and I was following the thread my good friend here had at that time.
I don`t care what others sites or forums talk about Pinnacle because is not true and PINNACLE STILL #1

I want to thank you for your post Josh. BTW I do remember when this happened and I was following the thread my good friend here had at that time.
I don`t care what others sites or forums talk about Pinnacle because is not true and PINNACLE STILL #1
Yes sir and it was my best cycle I ever ran, had the most gains I ever had. I cnt say enough about them as they were there for me. TEST,TREN,AND DBOL top notch.

I wasnt sure if pinn supplied tracking #.I am trying them for first time and did not receive tracking #.I know this is my first post but I had to stop lifting for several years when my child was born but am gettig back after long break.Feels good to be lifting again.

I wasnt sure if pinn supplied tracking #.I am trying them for first time and did not receive tracking #.I know this is my first post but I had to stop lifting for several years when my child was born but am gettig back after long break.Feels good to be lifting again.

What did they say when you contacted them?

Its only been 5 days and from what i understand he takes weekends off.On my last contact i was told it was it would be shipped but order still says processing.

Its only been 5 days and from what i understand he takes weekends off.On my last contact i was told it was it would be shipped but order still says processing.
All I will say on this subject is check the date of WU pickup and count out the number of biz days you were told. That's all you're going to get.

BTW... it will arrive on that schedule.

Pikk... I'm not trying to start drama ,please get a professional proof reader before you start another thread..

it's very hard to understand you, you sound like a muppet

Pikk... I'm not trying to start drama ,please get a professional proof reader before you start another thread..

it's very hard to understand you, you sound like a muppet

If you're not trying to start drama, why make a post like this? Do I need to point out the grammatical errors in your post like I did two pages ago? Come on guys, I like to think our community is better than nitpicking on a person's posts that are in a language not native to their own tongue. :(

Wow..so this thread is comforting to say the least. I was researching more about pinnacle through google as ive heard nothing but great things about them on this site....and actually stumbled upon the thread in the op and it immediately made me think twice about everything. I'll continue to research :).

I could be wrong. I mean I'm fairly new to all this and I'm still natural at the moment but I've been told by many who claim and are "in the know" that if the Anavar (var) is cheap it's probably fake. But again a lot of these guys are old school guys who probably aren't too involved in the modern UGL game and are still living in the 90s. I will say that a mass spec test of the gear done by someone who randomly order the gear would put me at ease because atm Pinnacle is one of the top labs I'm thinking of going with when I decide to start.

Yeah but even if they reported back that it was legit, then they would suddenly be viewed as a "pinnacle sellout" by the same doubters, so I don't think it's really possible to win one way or another.

It wouldn't let me post it last night but after more research I had found another thread on a diff forum with the exact same picture as that thread in the op. Except this thread was dated from 2012 instead of 2008 haha. Either pinnacle is legit or they have an occasional bunk vial. I choose to believe the former. Will purchase my first cycle through you guys.

Back