links and info on home brew pls

rockingchair69

I haven't made home brew in almost two yrs now I've completly forgotten how. I was wondering if anyone had any links or information on making tren not from pellets test Winstrol (winny) and the formula for making orals? thx

the non-orals (except winny) are all easy. Just oil+BB+BA+hormone. BB concentration varies based on the hormone, such as:

test enan: 0% BB
test cyp: 20% BB for 200mg/mL
EQ: 0% BB if I recall
nandrolone deca: 0% BB if I recall
tren enan 200mg/mL: 20% BB or similar

For orals, I cap 'em. Lots of orals can go into suspensions in olive oil (shake before use).

regarding Winstrol (winny), there are 10,000 different recipes but I don't pay attention to any of them because I just don't consider Winstrol (winny) to be a safe steroid.

thx so you wouldn't use BA at all? um sry can we just start from scratch here I've pretty much forgottent everthing... even the math on how much powder to use to get the concentration.. there was a really good tutorial back in the day but I can't remember how to find it

ah so I just found out that the chemistry part of the forum is gone that's why I can't find anything... well if someone could pls pm any info that would be greatly appreciated

thx so you wouldn't use BA at all? um sry can we just start from scratch here I've pretty much forgottent everthing... even the math on how much powder to use to get the concentration.. there was a really good tutorial back in the day but I can't remember how to find it

Sounds like you were using instructions that were overcomplicated.

Amount of hormone=desired concentration per mL * total mL you are making

Just put the beaker on the stove. Add the hormone and a little bit of oil. Heat on med-low heat and stir until hormone starts to dissolve. Add 2% BA regardless of the hormone. If you are making say 10mL then add more oil to the beaker until you reach the 10mL level on the beaker. Keep heated/stir occasionally until all swirls are gone.

Filter and you are done.

One of these days I'm gonna have to give this whole home brew a whirl! What do you figure your saving for say...10ml of test-e ?

bottle of 10ml of test @ 250mg/ml is about $xx including vials, filters and everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back