Liqua tech Labs

yep

i dont wont to break board rules...lol

but yeah i looked everywhere on net for LTL no go, but yes, axio good old axio, have been and seen, but still pondering

my concern with axio was whether they ship from outside the us, anyone know?

as they seem GTG from i gather from these forums

thanks

LTL is good stuff, I have used it many times.

Ozzy27 is an Axio rep, so take waht he says with a grain of salt when it comes to their competition.

I have some of there shit.....and thats my personal experience with Liqua-Tech. Try Axio instead bro

if you are a rep for another company than that comment just isnt cool as I am guessing its not made from experience. In fact, taking a question about one lab and turning it into an ad for another one, not okay at all bro

Ive been using LTL for about 5 years now, as well as everyone I train and train with, and have never heard a bad word(other than t400 being painful)

if you are a rep for another company than that comment just isnt cool as I am guessing its not made from experience. In fact, taking a question about one lab and turning it into an ad for another one, not okay at all bro

Ive been using LTL for about 5 years now, as well as everyone I train and train with, and have never heard a bad word(other than t400 being painful)

Ok...this is going to become a pissing match...I can see it.
First off.....If I said I tried Liqua Tech then I tried it!!!! I'll send you my bottle of test-e that is STILL sitting here....WHY? Because MY experience was it's not any good. Again...this is my personal experience.

But I will remain to give my personal experience with honesty. If anyone remembers....I trashed Axio!
Peace Oz

Last edited:
Ok...this is going to become a pissing match...I can see it.
First off.....If I said I tried Liqua Tech then I tried it!!!! I'll send you my bottle of test-e that is STILL sitting here....WHY? Because MY experience was it's not any good. Again...this is my personal experience.

But I will remain to give my personal experience with honesty. If anyone remembers....I trashed Axio!
Peace Oz

your post still doesnt answer how a question about one lab turned into an ad for another one?

And not a chance this will turn into a pissing match, I wont let it. But like I stated above, when a question about one lab turns into a post about another one. You edited your post to taket the axio ad out, but its still in my post where I quoted it

this shit is almost a year old .....holy fuck reserection.......ahhhhhhh hallelujah...... Fuck man 2009 ??? I doubt half the guys that originally posted are even here anymore ..lol

Back