List all the UG labs you know of

Good idea... assemble all the names in one place at one time so the Feds can make a check list and target them one at a time. This will save the DEA a lot of effort.

SofaGeorge said:
Good idea... assemble all the names in one place at one time so the Feds can make a check list and target them one at a time. This will save the DEA a lot of effort.

You're right. I'm sure this thread will be the downfall of us all. :rolleyes:

mvmaxx said:
You're right. I'm sure this thread will be the downfall of us all. :rolleyes:

MV you can roll your eyes as much as you want. I follow the posts of a couple of the Feds that work the Elite boards. These guys are active... they aren't stupid... and one of them is a total prick.

A couple of the UG labs have asked that they NOT be discussed on the boards because they don't want to be targeted.

If they are so active then explain to me why there are still open sources? I'm not being a smartass here and I have no doubt there are feds on the boards but this is a genuine question.

I do know that if you mention this one underground lab that im not at liberty to speak of on many boards then it is deleted within a day or two. As soon as a spot guy see's it it is deleted from the board. I just ran a search on anabolic review for that UG and there is not one single thread with the name on it. ill just say the UG has abbreviations RT and they are definately the best UG around right now. Consistant lab tests prove overdosed gear and they stick in business b/c they stay low. Peace

mvmaxx said:
If they are so active then explain to me why there are still open sources? I'm not being a smartass here and I have no doubt there are feds on the boards but this is a genuine question.

Have you been paying attention to the pattern at all of which sources are getting popped first?

Also, be aware... Fed arrests often take place a year or so after sale. They don't come storming in and arrest you that day. Feds build solid cases. That is why they have a 90% conviction rate.

This is why many of the UG labs ask NOT to be discussed openly. They don't appreciate the added attention. They would prefer to let the open source idiots get bagged first.

Oh, and carry rec drugs - move to the front of the line.

SofaGeorge said:

Just trying to do my part as a lawabieding citizen. Figured they could use a little help. LOL ( Like they dont know who they are anyhow.) LOL:D

SofaGeorge said:
Have you been paying attention to the pattern at all of which sources are getting popped first?

Also, be aware... Fed arrests often take place a year or so after sale. They don't come storming in and arrest you that day. Feds build solid cases. That is why they have a 90% conviction rate.

This is why many of the UG labs ask NOT to be discussed openly. They don't appreciate the added attention. They would prefer to let the open source idiots get bagged first.

Oh, and carry rec drugs - move to the front of the line.

Yes you are righton the FEDS taking time to areast. Its becuase they asemble a Grand Jury to over hear a butch of the cases at a time. This is where they decide on warants. And the reasin there cases stick 90 to 96% of the time is the Grand Jurys instructions are by far different than state. Their more strick on guide lines of a resonal doubt. If you get a Grand Jury looking at your case you are going down. ( I know this personaly, spent a few years in the Fed Pen/ Not drug related ). But for them being solid cases, they are not by regular laws of the states. But when dealing with the goverment anything can happen. Dont get me wrong I LOVE THE USA, best place to live on earth. But we still have some issues to work out in our court systems. IMO

Back