little bit of gyno on trt

DREMAR

previously finished a cycle of 500mg test.Iam on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so when went back to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose which is 200mg every other week i have noticed gyno.My doc doesnt give me estro protection which is dumb what would be the best aproach to dealing with this? letro arimidex aromasin,would like the doc to perscribe some arimidex

I am always cautious about this, because most guys think they have gyno, but in reality 9 out of 10 do not.

So what makes you think you have gyno?

Id get your blood work done and check out e levels. If they are high go with adex or aromasin don't use letro, its to powerful for wat u need.

What kind of test are they giving you for therapy? Also why wait for your doc to prescribe somthing thats available online? I can think of a few reasons but better to get what you want right now if your having sides. If you notice gyno and your on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) you're better off taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) instead but both would be better (hcg and nolvadex or aromasin)

What kind of test are they giving you for therapy? Also why wait for your doc to prescribe somthing thats available online? I can think of a few reasons but better to get what you want right now if your having sides. If you notice gyno and your on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) you're better off taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) instead but both would be better (hcg and nolvadex or aromasin)

HCG for gyno is not a good idea. It will likely make it worse. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) aromatizes and will increase E especially if he is already sensitive to E related sides.

I am on 200 mg weekly but theres no way I could do it without .1 mg of letro E3D. You need to get on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) fast if it is true gyno.

Only use the quest ultra-sensitive Estradiol test or the labcorp estradiol,sensitive test. They were designed for detecting E2 in men and are the most accurate tests out there. Dont guess with gyno it will bite you in the ass quickly.

If you test high on one of those tests, anastrazole, arimidex, or letro should be fine. Letro is a suicide aromatase inhibitor so if you go too hard on it you will kill your bodys ability to produce any E2 for a couple of weeks. Arimidex is a little more friendly if you over do it.

Last edited:
Back