little white circle dbol pills

topbod

So i just made an order and i recieved 60 little white what are suppose to be dbol pills... they said they are 50mg but since i only ordered for 30 they are 25mg a piece... and i will post a pic soon, but just wondering if anyone has taken a little small round dbol pill there's no name nothing on it just white..

That's not much to go on. I've had Dbol is all shapes, sizes and colors. What brand are they, do you know ?

That's not much to go on. I've had Dbol is all shapes, sizes and colors. What brand are they, do you know ?

nope no idea what brand! but they are really tiny, and suppose to be 25mg each and they look to small to be that looks more like 5mg. i nkow the people that i was suppose to get it from. it's a lab don't think i can post the labs name on here.

I've got 10mg Teragon Dbol that are pretty small. About twice the size of a birth control pill.

Here's some Teragon Dbol 10mg

no b.s that is exactlly wat they look like. but wtf what if they aren't b/c my supplier said they are 50mg each! but they are that size. and i was suppose to get 90 50mg pills and i got 180 of those.

man dbol can come in larg purple pillsl or small red pills or pink or blue ect. dont really mean anything.
whats the LAB name?

well it's suppose to be British dragon i believe... it says bd! mean anything?

Anyway to solve the problem i bought legit dbol pills from a source but was expensive! but i know it's legit... so what i'm gonna do is take 50mg of the legit dbol and 2 of the not really look legit dbol... and see what happens...

well it's suppose to be British dragon i believe... it says bd! mean anything?

Anyway to solve the problem i bought legit dbol pills from a source but was expensive! but i know it's legit... so what i'm gonna do is take 50mg of the legit dbol and 2 of the not really look legit dbol... and see what happens...

Sounds like something I would do....:yumyum:

What does that work out to if the other ones are lagit, 100mg per day ?
You going to use test with that ?

Sounds like something I would do....:yumyum:

What does that work out to if the other ones are lagit, 100mg per day ?
You going to use test with that ?

yes correct 100mg a day and oh yeah ofcourse test e 750mg/week tren ace/e 500/650mg/week 800mg eq/week

yes correct 100mg a day and oh yeah ofcourse test e 750mg/week tren ace/e 500/650mg/week 800mg eq/week

That seems a lil ridiculious... 100mgs dbol and thats alot of tren unless its tren ace for the first week or two to kick start it.

I would be worried about gyno and your liver.

Dianabol / D-bol (methandrostenolone)
Side effects from D-bol use are moderate, although it is toxic to the liver and high doses are not recommended.

For starters methandrostenolone is quite estrogenic. Gynecomastia is often a concern during treatment, and may present itself quite early into a cycle (particularly when higher doses are used). At the same time water retention can become a pronounced problem, causing a notable loss of muscle definition as both subcutaneous water and fat build. Sensitive individuals may therefore want to keep the estrogen under control

Better get some Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin, and something for your liver

Back