Liver enzymes

Phil9999

Sauce Monster
I just got my bloodwork back and im slightly concerned with the results. The doc said my liver values were slightly raised at about 20-40 pts. he said he sees this about 3 times per week and only about once per yr is it ever anything. He said often it is the test. I havent taken steroids in about 6 months. I did go out and had drinks about 3 days before the bloodwork. I retook the bloodtest and will have the results thur. I was planning on starting a cycle this coming monday. Does anyone have any helpful knowledge i would greatly appreciate it

Milk thistle supplements are good for your liver, eating lots of protein can also have an effect on your liver--I recommend going to a Chinese Medical Doctor and getting some herbs that will keep your liver healthy.

thank you husky guy. However do u think i should be concerned enough to hold off on this cycle? i told my doctor that i used testosterone a while back and he said that it was almsot definately not from that.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water that can also cause your liver to become elevated. The heat can dehydrate you. Good luck bro help everything works out for you.

Thank you. Im expecting my gear on thursday am i a complete moron if i start my cycle as planned? I guess no booze for a couple of months lol.

You levels are only slightly elevated. If you are worried you probably shouldn't do any orals. Also, like stated above, get some milk thistle and some liv52.

yea it sucks cuz u were probly looking forward to that nice kickstart. However i have some prop lying around so ill probly use that instead of the tbol

NAC, not milk thistle. I just bought a kilogram for under $60. Diet affects liver too, and some people have naturally high values.

yea ive been eating a real lot. The doc said a high protein diet could do it also lifting really heavy. Two things i dont think im willing to stop doing.

now i jsut talked to the doctor and he said he wants to give me an ultra sound and another blood test in two weeks. All this over slightly elevated liver values. Is my doctor overreacting?Waht a pain in the ass. I was supposed to start my cycle monday i guess i cant do that right?

It is better to err on the side of caution than to sacrifice your health. The best thing to do is to get your diet going first, start eating and training for size, that is where your growth is going to come from anyways. It may be a good idea to see how well you can do without a cycle.

had some toxic hepotitis a while back, also went for ultrasound and so forth, do it bro, listen to your body, run milk thistle at 100- 1500mg daily, and a good multi-vit

Back