Load on the face!

mustanged77

Tren Freak
I wanna hear the tactics you use to dump banna juice on a girls face.

Before I was married I never asked. I just pulled out and did my best to jerk off on their face before they could scream no. Most girls would freak out, but I didn't care because I thought it was funny. Its fun to watch a girl try to get away from the cum and it splats her on the nose. LOL

Now my wife lets me every once in a while. I have to be really nice to her. I still laugh, and she gets pissed and says she says shes never going to do it again. I just snicker.

Like I always say, "Who cares about your feelings? This is all about me!"

TheChosen1 said:
So what you're saying is that you're an insensitive, sexist boob? :shoot2:

Exactly! You say it like its a bad thing.
If your offended then maybe you better try a different forum, like the womens discussion. I'm sure you will find love there. :wackit:

Last edited:
What the.......!?

mranak said:
Gosh genius, she might let you do it more often if you didn't make it into a power thing.

Ok. I guess next time I'll say, "Honey, can I please cum on your face? I promise I won't laugh."

Whats up with the sensitivity on this section of the forum? If I can't be a sexist prick here, I might as well give up.

I"ll be sure not refer to women as; whores, skanks, sluts, bitches, dick gobblers, cum gurglers, dish rags, cock hounds, scrotum pigs, nut nibblers, ass lickers, semen receptacles, snails, dick licks, backseat baggage, sperm snorters, jizz junkies, spoo lovers, black holes, cum chinners, cum coughers, dick throats, or my favorite, toothless cum hungry crack whore dick jerker.

I will say only nice things here because I must be sensitive to every participants feelings. :flipoffha

If you want the nice intelligent me, then look for my posts on the other discussions threads. Because I'm just letting it all hang out here. There is a warning posted on the Discussion title. Thats why they call it "Behind closed doors".
If you can't handle whats behind the door then shut it.

Jizzing on your wife's face can be a great sharing experience. She'll be more inclined if, quid pro quo, you allow her to say..shit on your face.

grab her tight on top of the head with your finger tips tightly gripping the crown of her head... this way you can manipulate her and shoot a good load on her face strategically ! after the second or third time she will be trained.

Tafman said:
donkey punch her.

How About the ANGRY DRAGON?!?!

Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon. - Courtesy of Urbandictionary.om

No no no.

You fuck your girl doggy style, then right before you come,you pull out and spit on her back.

Its important to keep jerking it, then tell her to turn and look at you, and BAM blow it in her face.

Or,go the spiderman route, and jerk off in your hand and throw it at her face.

mmm nothin like blowing a load on your girls face, even though its jsut liek wanking, the cumming sensation is 5X better when its done on a girls face

Back