Long-acting GH...anyone on it?

Ironmaster,
No I don't recall the headache. Then again, I'm on the 18mg kit, so maybe it's dose dependent.
Perhaps I'll try the 18 kit every 3 weeks and see how that goes.
Thanks

Jesus.....You look sick!!:) I know about not asking for sources BUT GOD DAMN!!!!!!!Look forward to more info on your progress!! Thanks for the pics...SD

damn ironmaster, you didn't tell me that stuff was that good...I'm gonna double up on the somajects just to use the shit up...

ironmaster said:

Damn. :)

I've been following the devolopment of the Depot for a while and its definately a product worth using IMO.

Still not really widely available though.

Fonz

Nice to hear your opinion, there fonz. (*I'm sure you fellows know this, but fonz is no rookie.......in fact, one smart brother)
Yes, it's a bitch to nail down a steady supply of this stuff. Hopefully that will change.

Is that you, italian?......another good man. That's an interesting article. I don't get that woman's problem though. On the website, Genentech is very forthcoming about the positives and negatives of the product. I think she doesn't like the disclaimers that come in the kit and to prescribers.
The company even posts a chart that compares growth rates with regular GH compared to Depot. That's why I recommended using something additional in my post above. I think the depot releases a little faster than the 30 days claimed....which is fine with me. If I get 3 weeks out of a shot, I'm real happy.
You have to remember, this stuff is aimed at people who are scared of needles....unlike us needle freaks.
It's the quality of the product that I'm talking about. Most people guess if their GH is really doing anything. There is no doubt with Depot.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in this. I plan on using serono's for my first time with GH this year, 4iu's 5days on 2 off for 16 weeks. But once a month sounds a lot better. And that pic says it all.

Were you on anything else or just gh?

Thanks.

Ripped2Shreds said:
I'm very interested in this. I plan on using serono's for my first time with GH this year, 4iu's 5days on 2 off for 16 weeks. But once a month sounds a lot better. And that pic says it all.

Were you on anything else or just gh?

Thanks.
Go 3iu that way you can go 6 months or 2iu ed for 6 months.

JohnnyB

ripped, yes, I'm using 1200mg of test and 600mg deca weekly, 50mg dbol ED, and a bunch of insulin. Not exactly a cutter, that's why the depot impresses me.

ironmaster said:
ripped, yes, I'm using 1200mg of test and 600mg deca weekly, 50mg dbol ED, and a bunch of insulin. Not exactly a cutter, that's why the depot impresses me.

LOL.....hahahah.... Not exactly a cutter!!:D even with all that your still shredded...Amazing... are the costs in line with opther kits or are they alot more expensive since its a depot?

JohnnyB said:
Isn't Miracle Man on it?

JohnnyB

Yeah, Miracle Man is on it. He loves it! He has been on it for 1+ year's now. I think he is a man with a lot of insight and is way ahead of his time. He had been preaching the depot for the longest time. I am on it as well for 4 months. Very impressive results. I am on the 22.5mg kit now. I feel more side effects from it than the 18mg.

I also heard from the grape vine that MM has a PhD. and is in really good shape overall.

ironmaster said:

If your taking ant anti-e with the Hgh, you will loose approx 18% of the Hgh depot. That is probaly why 1 kit every 3 weeks seems to work for you. You may be loosing that last week to the anti-e. Just a thought.

medical doctor said:
If your taking ant anti-e with the Hgh, you will loose approx 18% of the Hgh depot. That is probaly why 1 kit every 3 weeks seems to work for you. You may be loosing that last week to the anti-e. Just a thought.

???
Could you elaborate on that? I didn't know about this anti-e thing.
Ironmaster, have you heard of this?

I have a question. With the depot being released though out the day, wouldn't this suppress your natural hgh, the same as night time injection?

JohnnyB

buffdoc said:
???
Could you elaborate on that? I didn't know about this anti-e thing.
Ironmaster, have you heard of this?

Its a know fact that all anti-e's effect IGF-1 levels. If your taking Hgh and administering an anti-e, it decreases your Hgh sensitivity a bit, approx 18% is the average drop in IGF-1 levels. Some people have suggested to increase your Hgh usage by 18% to offset the lose in IGF-1. Since IM is taking high levels Test, deca and dbal, I am sure an anti-e is being used thus a lose in IGF-1 levels will occur. That is why he feels 1 shot every three weeks is best. Maybe he is loosing that last week to the anti-e usage. Its just a theory. I try not to produce estrogen in my stacks to avoid an anti-e usage, but sometimes its unavoidable.

Back