long winny cycles...anyone?

pudge

NPC Competitor
i know the rule is 6-8 wks on with winny..but has anyone done longer Winstrol (winny) cycles with Winstrol (winny) with any or no problems , like 10-12 wks...tell me ur experiences plz..

pudge

I ran 6wks once
and I ran 7wks once

I would run about 8 wks maybe 9 and not give a shit. I tend to notice the best gains around the 5.5 to 7wk mark. But I also like to not be on it because it's not a comfortable drug. Anyway to be specific I get what I'm seeking with 7wks of Winstrol (winny) and don't see the need to go any longer.

About to go a minimum 8. Always have done 6-8 wkers of it.Although an AA17 its not as toxic as most AA!&s so id lean on an 8-10 wk dealio w/ no problems. JMHO.

Gator

pudge said:
i know the rule is 6-8 wks on with winny..but has anyone done longer Winstrol (winny) cycles with Winstrol (winny) with any or no problems , like 10-12 wks...tell me ur experiences plz..

pudge
your cholesterol would take a nose dive and your joints would probably feel like they rusted. You should be able to get what you want out of Winstrol (winny) in less than 6 weeks. other goals should be taken care of by injectables.

believe it or not, I have a friend who has been on Winstrol (winny) for the last year, took maybe 3-4 weeks off in between cycles...a little crazy but he looks incredible..my exp is that unless your extremely lean you wont see much in the first 6-8 weeks...just depends on how long you been doing gear...etc...

I had a friend that pretty much stayed on Winstrol (winny) for a year straight. Looked great, but his liver failed. I have ran Winstrol (winny) taken orally at doses of less than 75mgs per day for up to 10 weeks myslef. Liver values were slightly elevated but nothing too bad. Please note however, that everyone will respond a little differently & I HIGHLY suggest getting a blood work done at about 6-8 weeks before proceeding much past that...

vahuja32 said:
believe it or not, I have a friend who has been on Winstrol (winny) for the last year, took maybe 3-4 weeks off in between cycles...a little crazy but he looks incredible..my exp is that unless your extremely lean you wont see much in the first 6-8 weeks...just depends on how long you been doing gear...etc...
what did his insides look like?

Re: Re: long winny cycles...anyone?

stonecold54 said:
your cholesterol would take a nose dive and your joints would probably feel like they rusted. You should be able to get what you want out of Winstrol (winny) in less than 6 weeks. other goals should be taken care of by injectables.

Done Winstrol several times and my joints never hurt at all. Maybe thats the case for some but IMO its like the myth that Fina is bad on the kidneys.

Gator

Back