Looking for a clean cycle.

Inquirer

Ok my friends. here is what i am propsing for a clean cycle. Lose a little fat with diet and cardio and add a little good clean muscle.
Week 1-10 Test Cyp 300mg/wk
Week 1-10 Tren A 100mg EOD
Week 3-10 Winstrol (winny) inj 100mg EOD
Week 13-.... PCT

Whatcha thoughts please. Keep in mind, I am trying to drop some fat, not bulk up and the key will be the diet. Here comes the fish an rice cakes.

Inquirer said:
Ok my friends. here is what i am propsing for a clean cycle. Lose a little fat with diet and cardio and add a little good clean muscle.

well since you cant gain weight and lose fat at the same time you really want a cutting cycle. tren and winn ive heard and seen give great results

Inquirer said:
Week 13-.... PCT

Whatcha thoughts please. Keep in mind, I am trying to drop some fat, not bulk up and the key will be the diet. Here comes the fish an rice cakes.
If this is your first or second cycle i wouldnt run tren,its not for a novice.Whats your cycle history? :)

This will be fourth cycle. I have used Tren before.
275RUNT-- I know you cant do both, well you can, but it is rather difficult. i must not have been clear with my point. i only put in there that i am not concerned about much gain so that everyone wouldnt question my low dose of Test. The test is only to keep my long fellow somewhat alive.

Inquirer said:
Week 13-.... PCT

If you have your mind set on running your cycle with this gear then heres how i cycle it.I would run the Winstrol (winny) up until post cycle therapy (pct) so from week 5 until pct.Also i would run the winstrol everyday,drink 50mg one day and inject 50mg the next.I guess your test is ug is 300mg/ml,so iject 1/2(150mg) ml 2 times a week.Just mix the test with the tren.It will keep the blood levels more steady.You could also run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if you wanted from week 8 or so up until pct.It will help kickstart your natural test and make post cycle therapy (pct) easier.For post cycle therapy (pct) you could run nolva at 40/40/30/20.

Test c 1-10 300mg wk 150 2x a week.
tren ace 1-10 100mg eod
winstrol 5-12 50mg ed
Hcg 8-12 250iu 2x a week

Pct nolva 40/40/30/20

just my opinion goodluck. :)

I think the cycle looks fine except I would extend the Winstrol (winny) 2 weeks past the other compounds like mentioned in the previous post. I'd also run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle beginning a few weeks in (500 iu 2x per week or so).

you will see great results from this cycle but your goals are entirely diet dependant. i personally could gain 20lbs on this cycle if i ate like a animal and half of that would still be fat and water.

with an isocalorie diet and sufficient protein, adding in 30 minutes of hard cardio a day will get you what you want and more from this cycle.

Winny should be ED dosing and I'd just extend the cycle another 2 weeks only using the test cyp.

Inquirer said:
Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
Week 2-12 Tren A 100mg EOD
Week 14-.... PCT

Whatcha thoughts please. Keep in mind, I am trying to drop some fat, not bulk up and the key will be the diet. Here comes the fish, chicken, lean beef and oatmeal.
Fixed.

Back