Looking for an Intermediate cycle guide

Dbase88

Have successfully followed the beginner guide in the sticky. Read a few topics but can not seem to find an intermediate guide. Hoping someone can start me off
This will be my 3rd cycle. I am 35, 10% body fat, about 6 foot

Was looking at stacking the same guide with either Deca / EQ / Tren but unsure if I should stack with the sustanon or use test (also not sure which type of test would be best?)

Previous cycles were 12 weeks and looking at bulking up for the first couple of months, then cutting.

Is it a waste to run Deca/Sus for 12 weeks, then adding EQ/Winny for the last 4 weeks?

Heres and idea to consider.... Test P with NPP for 6 weeks, then drop the NPP and substitute it for Tren A.
Alternatively you could run a long ester Test with Decca and some EQ or Mast instead of the EQ.
If your going to run two nor 19"s in the one cycle and have not done so before, I would suggest you run short esters ie NPP and Tren A, that way if you get into trouble they will clear relatively quickly.
I'm not going to suggest doseages, thats for you and you alone to work out.......everyone reacts differently to different compounds.....start with low doses, the idea is to get the biggest effect from the lowest dose and slowly work your way up from there, cycle by cycle.
Have Caber on hand for any progesterone/prolactin related sides and of course have Adex/Asin or Nolva on hand for any Estro issues. If your running Nor19"s then you will need both clomid and nolva for pct. There are a gazillion pct protocols....personally I like Dr Scullys Power PCT. Be aware also that nor 19"s will shut you down hard, running two of them together will shut you down harder again.
Keep a LOG of each and every cycle so you can determine, over the months and years, how you react to diff compounds and diff combinations of compounds....cross reference it with a dietry and training log so you have all the info at your fingertips. Add in weekly pics, front and back so you have visual evidence, not just the notes that you add daily.
If your a genuine 10% bf then there is absolutely no reason you cant do everything you want with a simple test/decca cycle and dbol frontload.....but it sounds like you want to try new compounds, which is a logical progression and kinda fun :) Just be safe.

Test is test. That's covered in the beginner cycle stickys. Only differences are the esters. I suggest doing more research before planning on stacking anything. The steroid profiles at the top of the page can be very helpful.

Have successfully followed the beginner guide in the sticky. Read a few topics but can not seem to find an intermediate guide. Hoping someone can start me off
This will be my 3rd cycle. I am 35, 10% body fat, about 6 foot

Was looking at stacking the same guide with either Deca / EQ / Tren but unsure if I should stack with the sustanon or use test (also not sure which type of test would be best?)

Previous cycles were 12 weeks and looking at bulking up for the first couple of months, then cutting.

Is it a waste to run Deca/Sus for 12 weeks, then adding EQ/Winny for the last 4 weeks?

Running EQ for 4 Weeks would be a complete waste of time, due to its Long Half-Life.
IMO ~ EQ should be run a minimum of 16 Weeks, if not, don't bother.

As far as which Test to run, for ease of Injections, try and match Long Esters with Long Esters.
And Short with Short, this way if you are Stacking, you can do both compounds on the same day.

Long Ester Test is More Anabolic due to it's Longer Half-Life.
Short Ester Test reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels quicker due to their Shorter Half-Life....................... JP

all this advice and no one has asked what his goals are huh???

bravo guys

all this advice and no one has asked what his goals are huh???

bravo guys

I looked at this ^^^ and had to laugh. :laugh3: Latestart did you know how old this thread is ?

But at any rate...

Now 3j he did say he was gonna bulk for a few months and then cut.:dunno: So it would be good to know what he means and in what time frame. IMOP it's important that OP has the knowledge of what it takes to do both. OP I would like to know more in regard to your cutting and the timing , length of time frame etc..

I hope you don't plan tp do this in 12 weeks... :Pat:

Good Luck
OMM

OMM

Back