Losing body fat with test & deca?

Ok so Aromatase inhibitor (AI) stands for Aromatise Inhibitor, but what kind should I take, where do I get it, and how do I know when & if to take it?

AI is for estorgen control and even if you end up not feeling you needed it you should ALWAYS have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand when on cycle. if you get gyno/ breast development you might only get rid of it by having a doc cut it out.

this can be avoided with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI)

also do you know what PCT is? i would say that is a must.

A SERM like nolvadex/Tamox or Clomid would be a PCT.

Where do you get? I highly rec this place, I have been using them for years for research studies:

LINK To RUI-products : Aromatase Inhibitors - Ancillaries

I highly rec the STANE at 12-25mg ed to eod for on cycle use.
and Clomi 2weeks after deca / 1 week after test is stopped you start for 3-5 weeks at 35-75mg ed.
stop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at the start or midway through PCT.

Hope that helps a bit

Ok Matt so you think it would just make more sense to use Test only? like 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks? Don't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and then just cycle off with clomid? What about HCG? Why is this shit so confusing? lol

dude Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is for estrogen and estrogen related gyno.
Deca causes gyno another way and you might need something like this: Prolactin Antagonizers - Ancillaries

I really don't think you are ready to be using any steroids.

I STRONGLY suggest you do a test only cycle with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand and PCT ready. leave the deca alone. and see how you do with just a simple test cycle for 12-14 weeks at 400-600mg ew.

but I think you should take some time to research alot more before doing anything

Since we are all on this topic....How high of a test dose do you run on a cut? I just started 750/week Test E......with 12.5mg Exem ED. Think This will work OK for me...obviously in a caloric deficit.....just never run Test to cut before. Usually just do it natty.

myself just running 400mg of test C, and keeping a good diet that consist of chicken/fish, alot of greens, and limiting my carbs like potato's and rice
adding 10-15 min of daily cardio after weight training is what i do as well when i cut!
seems to work wonders!
cheers bro

Since we are all on this topic....How high of a test dose do you run on a cut? I just started 750/week Test E......with 12.5mg Exem ED. Think This will work OK for me...obviously in a caloric deficit.....just never run Test to cut before. Usually just do it natty.

the MAIN object of steroids while you cut is NOT to lose fat , its to retain your lean mass while on a caloried defecit diet. 500-750 a week should work fine.

Hey Matt you seem to be on the same track I am on, would really like to chat with you man I don't have any "mentors" in real life. Do you have facebook or email? Email me MoneyManMichael@Gmail.com or add me on facebook (same email) I'd really appreciate it man

I want to go back to something the Dadawg said at the beginning of this thread. Your diet decides how much the cut will be, not the gear or the amount.

Money, I agree with Porkchop. It appears as though you might not have enough knowledge of AAS use to minimize your risk of injury below a certain wanted level. I agree with my friend that because of this, you need to start with a simple test-e/c cycle with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and appropriate PCT. These are all things you did not do on your first cycle, I am sure.

Remember too that gear does not make you lose weight. Gear helps you maintain muscle mass while on a calorie restricted diet.

2 weeks before start: Get blood drawn and checked at privatemdlabs.com
1-12 Test-E/C @ 500mg a week
6 Get bloods checked
1-14 Aromasin @ 12.5 mg a day (you can get it at any of our site sponsors as long as it is for research purposes)
14-18 Clomid @ 50mg a day
14-16 Nolvadex @ 40 mg a day
16-18 Nolvadex @ 20 mg a day
19 Get blood checked at Privatemdlabs.com

Great first post giving a 3 year old thread a Bump.

Read the rules no asking for source in open forum.

Last edited:
First of all.... not running an AI on a Test only cycle is bad advice!
Come on Matt - guys on TRT doses of Test need an AI - why wouldn't a guy planning a cycle?

In an ideal world, you will be getting bloods drawn before, during and after you cycle OP - but I suspect you won't be - so let's have a Plan B.

I would start with 0.5mg Arimidex (an Aromatase Inhibitor) every 3 days - this will limit the chances of estrogen rising to harmful levels. If you feel yourself bloating at this dose, then just increase it to 0.5mg every other day.

OP: I have to say this - you need to go away and research!
There are stickies on this forum that will tell you everything you need to know about beginners cycles. From how to construct a basic cycle, to what ancillaries you need to run alongside it to make it safer for you.

You haven't mentioned HCG or whether you will be running a PCT - these are massively important if you want to ensure a safe cycle.

Please, hold off on taking anything until you have done your research.

BigBen

First of all.... not running an AI on a Test only cycle is bad advice!
Come on Matt - guys on TRT doses of Test need an AI - why wouldn't a guy planning a cycle?

In an ideal world, you will be getting bloods drawn before, during and after you cycle OP - but I suspect you won't be - so let's have a Plan B.

I would start with 0.5mg Arimidex (an Aromatase Inhibitor) every 3 days - this will limit the chances of estrogen rising to harmful levels. If you feel yourself bloating at this dose, then just increase it to 0.5mg every other day.

OP: I have to say this - you need to go away and research!
There are stickies on this forum that will tell you everything you need to know about beginners cycles. From how to construct a basic cycle, to what ancillaries you need to run alongside it to make it safer for you.

You haven't mentioned HCG or whether you will be running a PCT - these are massively important if you want to ensure a safe cycle.

Please, hold off on taking anything until you have done your research.

BigBen

given it was 3 years ago BB, chances are he's done 5 cycles since.

Matt, why do you find it necessary to come in and confuse a newbie for no reason. He is trying to do the right thing and you come in with a bunch of unneeded and unwanted bullshit. Juced was doing a great job of helping to point this guy in the right direction. I really think you just like to talk about your own cycling far too much. Just because you are constantly doing things irresponsibly does not mean someone else should. In fact, if you are going to disregard responsible cycling then you should save your comments for the training forum or something like that. You so often do more harm than you do good. I'm not trying to be a dick, but come on...use common sense, bro. And I know you, and I know you're going to get super butt hurt and try to talk shit and pick a figtht...it won't work. I just want you to think. You don't have to comment on every thread, especially when you see that someone is handling the situation rather well, and then you come in with unnecessarily confusing info. You remember whatr it was like just starting out in this game. There was so much conflicting info and it was so hard just to remember all the good info that we had to go back and read things 8 times each....imagine if I were to throw a monkey wrench in your information when you first got on tren and went on your 6 month or year long tren bender...just use your head brother. That is all I am saying. Please and thank you.

Matt, why do you find it necessary to come in and confuse a newbie for no reason. He is trying to do the right thing and you come in with a bunch of unneeded and unwanted bullshit. Juced was doing a great job of helping to point this guy in the right direction. I really think you just like to talk about your own cycling far too much. Just because you are constantly doing things irresponsibly does not mean someone else should. In fact, if you are going to disregard responsible cycling then you should save your comments for the training forum or something like that. You so often do more harm than you do good. I'm not trying to be a dick, but come on...use common sense, bro. And I know you, and I know you're going to get super butt hurt and try to talk shit and pick a figtht...it won't work. I just want you to think. You don't have to comment on every thread, especially when you see that someone is handling the situation rather well, and then you come in with unnecessarily confusing info. You remember whatr it was like just starting out in this game. There was so much conflicting info and it was so hard just to remember all the good info that we had to go back and read things 8 times each....imagine if I were to throw a monkey wrench in your information when you first got on tren and went on your 6 month or year long tren bender...just use your head brother. That is all I am saying. Please and thank you.

he did post that 3 years ago...

moral of the story...

matts always been a fucking douchebag

no AI bruh!!!! thats just me tho!!!! ill be your mentor, email me a www.clownpenis.fart and ill hook you up with some serious knowledges bruh!

fucking scary..

Back