Low DHT Conversion Steroids

30InchAAsWheels

Hi Guys

New to the board so looking to pitch my tent and call this home :)

I'm looking for a testosterone derived steroid thats DHT's affects will be blocked by 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors such as Fin, Dut . I'm not interested in DHT derived steroids as it's to late to stop conversion to DHT , the same with the likes of 19-Nor steroids like Tren/nandrolone which can be hash on the hairline.

I'm looking for a good honest steroid that converts to DHT that way I can try and take care of it's sides.

I personaly love test so will go with this if needs be but I wasn't sure if there are other steroids out there that have a lower conversion to DHT ?

Cheers Guys

hey buddy welcome to the board :D Not sure about your question but I'm sure someone else will jump in ?

30InchAAsWheels said:
Hi Guys

New to the board so looking to pitch my tent and call this home :)

I'm looking for a testosterone derived steroid thats DHT's affects will be blocked by 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors such as Fin, Dut . I'm not interested in DHT derived steroids as it's to late to stop conversion to DHT , the same with the likes of 19-Nor steroids like Tren/nandrolone which can be hash on the hairline.

I'm looking for a good honest steroid that converts to DHT that way I can try and take care of it's sides.

I personaly love test so will go with this if needs be but I wasn't sure if there are other steroids out there that have a lower conversion to DHT ?

Cheers Guys

First off, testosterone and testosterone only is what converts/can convert to DHT. Fin And Dut will only help to minimize the conversion of testosterone to DHT. They will not help in this regard with any other compounds.

I believe you are looking for less androgenic steroids such as oxandrolone, primobolan, nandrolone, and equipoise to name a few. These compounds will tend to have less 'DHT like' sides.

So the only steroid worth taking fin a dut with would be test ?

Thanks Thoms I've read these and every others forums profiles like 50times over :) I was just wondering if there was another steroid out there I hadn't seen or somehow missed that resulted in 5-alpha-reductase for conversion but just not as heavily as test?

30InchAAsWheels said:
Thanks Thoms I've read these and every others forums profiles like 50times over :) I was just wondering if there was another steroid out there I hadn't seen or somehow missed that resulted in 5-alpha-reductase for conversion but just not as heavily as test?

Equipoise

Back