Low dose tren and hair loss

AussieThunder

Does anyone think that even a dose as low as 25mg ed of tren acetate could cause hair loss in some people? I'm thinking about brewing up a mix of 25mg tren ace & 25mg test suspension per ml. I'll be running it for a month only. My goal is not hypertrophy, but better strength to mass ratio.

AussieThunder said:
Does anyone think that even a dose as low as 25mg ed of tren acetate could cause hair loss in some people? I'm thinking about brewing up a mix of 25mg tren ace & 25mg test suspension per ml. I'll be running it for a month only. My goal is not hypertrophy, but better strength to mass ratio.

im running it currently into my 6th week at 100mgs eod and have had no problems, just some acne and my piss is dark dark yellow if i dont drink enuff wata

hey aussithunder I'd be very interested in ur resluts from this...I think tren being an analog of dht would be quite bad on the hairline and tren is very strong anyway....you may want to up the dose of test as 175mg EW is only 2/3 times your natural levels.

I'm not talking from experience just what I've read

175mg/week of test is still well above natural levels. Normal testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose is 100mg/week. This is the dose that keeps most hypogonadal guys at the top of the normal range for testosterone. Even 100mg is too high for some guys.
I'm only planning on taking a small amount of test because I don't want to gain much weight.

Back