Low Doses For A First Cycle?- Want To Go The Conservative Route...

Texas Ranger

Fellas, I've been researching for a while on several boards. I'd like to get some opinions. I know alot of guys recommend Test@400-500mg/wk and I'm totally cool with that. I have access to what's basically overdosed Test Enanthate@300mgs(actually lab-tested 340mgs). I'm 33 years old, 6'3" 235-240lbs and 8% bodyfat. I'm NOT after the typical 20-25lbs on a First Cycle. My goal is 10lbs of lean, bloat-free mass. Here's what I came up with.

Test Enanthate@340mgs for weeks 1-12
HCG@500ius weeks 1-12
Liquidex@.5mgs EOD(If Needed)
PCT weeks 13-16

What do you think???

spot on. Like your goals too - some guys are way to anxious to put on mass at the sacrifice of quality mass.

outlawtas2 said:
spot on. Like your goals too - some guys are way to anxious to put on mass at the sacrifice of quality mass.
Thanks Outlaw! I guess I'm a little more patient than the average guy. Alot of guys just don't realize how much 10lbs of lbm is. I'd rather take the lower dose over a longer period, than trying to put on 20-25lbs in a shorter time. Plus, it can't be too healthy.

Texas Ranger said:
I wouldn't mind hearing from Stonecold, Dadawg & thefantom1 on this one.
looks good except wait 2 weeks after the last inject of eth before starting post cycle therapy (pct) and stop hcg at least 3-4 days before post cycle therapy (pct) starts . if and i say IF you decide to bump the dose up a little try 1 cc every 5 or 6 days instead of 7 .
please do us a favor and do a cycle log in the MY STEROID CYCLE FORUM so we keep up with your progress .

Lucky13 said:
how long have you been training and what weight/bf did you start at ?
I've been training off and on since i was 18 years old. I got married and took ALOT of time away from the gym. I balloned up to 300lbs a few years ago. I've been training and eating right for the past 2 years. Never missing a workout(4 times a week) or a protein-based meal(5-7 a day).

I think you should use 500 mgs. per week, and not a milligram less. 500 isn't going to be less healthy than 340. Moreover, you're a big kid with a lot of LBM, which justifies an even higher dose. In my opinion, 500 mgs. per week is conservative.

Trevdog said:
I think you should use 500 mgs. per week, and not a milligram less. 500 isn't going to be less healthy than 340. Moreover, you're a big kid with a lot of LBM, which justifies an even higher dose. In my opinion, 500 mgs. per week is conservative.

Definitely. I was very comfortable with 500mg's first time around and at that time i was also 6 3 240lbs. i have never experienced one side after 5 cycles of test with the dose being 600mg's and under.

for a first cycle that looks just about perfect... what the post cycle therapy (pct) protocol going to look like, and take some before/after pics... at 6'3'' 240lbs with 8% bf, you probably look pretty sick already

MilkDaScow said:
for a first cycle that looks just about perfect... what the post cycle therapy (pct) protocol going to look like, and take some before/after pics... at 6'3'' 240lbs with 8% bf, you probably look pretty sick already
I look aiiight. :) It's funny because alot of guys think I'm on already. Even though, I'm not.

Dlove said:
Definitely. I was very comfortable with 500mg's first time around and at that time i was also 6 3 240lbs. i have never experienced one side after 5 cycles of test with the dose being 600mg's and under.
Ok when you say 500mgs of Test a week. You mean 300mgs every 4th day(ie.Monday & Thursday), right?

Texas Ranger said:
Ok when you say 500mgs of Test a week. You mean 300mgs every 4th day(ie.Monday & Thursday), right?
300mgs every 4th day ends up being 500mgs a week, real close at least.

Good luck

Back