Test levels @ 215 doctor says that is normal

I have to agree with Tankmanbob.

Your Vegetarianism is Hurting your Total Test, no 2 ways about it.

You need more Protein and Monosaturated Fats, this is what will Boost your Testosterone.
Vegetables are Great, but your Diet needs to be Well Rounded, so Don't cut yourself Short.

What you don't need in your Diet is Sugar and Processed Foods.
These will Boost Estrogen and cause your Total Testosterone to Fall................................ JP
P.S.
This will help you to understand it better.

https://www.dailynutra.com/blog/new-truth-or-myth-fats-increase-your-testosterone-levels/

Juicedporkchop a mod here is a vegetarian, and he always gets great gains being a vegetable eater. I still dig the more protein in ops diet though. only way i can get good gains at least.

Last edited:
your body need saturated fats to create testosterone..

something a veggie diet would be lacking..

good posts guys!

Appreciate the responses guys, unfortunately eating anything more than fish and eggs just isn’t an option due to religious and moral reasons. I will definetly look into what other food will help out. I appreciate it guys.

Reactions: IMT
Appreciate the responses guys, unfortunately eating anything more than fish and eggs just isn’t an option due to religious and moral reasons. I will definetly look into what other food will help out. I appreciate it guys.

Religious of moral reasons not to eat meats other than fish is cool. Shrimp, lobster, trout, snapper, grouper is awesome! Hope you can include or are including milk, butter and olive oil as well.

Back