lower libido and anxiety w testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) help please!

mike honcho74

Mike Honcho
lower libido and anxiety w trt help please!

Ok fellas I need your help please, its been 2.5 weeks on 200 mg a week cyp and I have less libido, even when i do start with the wife have a hard time keepin it up or even gettin near as hard as I always am. Also anxiety is through the roof, yes Im prone to it but through the years have managed to keep it in check w xanax but during this time its way worse than Ive ever had. Positive things, sleep is better, and strength is up. I am currently not running any anti E, from researching Ive found some suggest it even with a low dose of 200 a week others say no way a person would need to. Now prior to first shot my esto level was at 21, I havent had another blood test yet to see where I am now. Please any advice

I came on here to ask the same question. I just took my 3rd shot @ 150 mg, and last night my boys went into hiding. I am taking test cyp 150 mg per week, HCG @ 1000 units and will start the anstrozle .5 mg three times per week. I'm not sure about it, my dr. said I would be an animal in the sack. I feel great in the weight room, but after that? Is this normal?

guys...we need stats, what if i said, i installed a stereo and my power consumption is dead, help? does that make any sense?

age, weight, bf% with BF% being THE MOST CRITICAL, if your 16%bf or higher and on test you are ASKING FOR TROUBLE unless your running nolva and adex cause aromitis is made in fat cells so if you add test to that equation you get MASSIVE estro levels which will kill your libido and MUCH WORSE. IT ALL COMES BACK TO THE HTPA, and if you don't know what that means and you've started any type of exo-aas you better get reading ASAP cause before you know it, you'll have lactating tits...and who wants that?

If your 12%bf or lower, and experiencing this still post your stats especially your last blood test results, sometimes a 3x increase of test can have a negative affect on libido, i dont know why but it just does...i stay between 4% and 8% bf and when my test levels tripple sometimes it impacts my libido...and keep in mind that a 3x increase in test has NOTHING to do with the actual dosage ie, when i was 4% bf my test levels were 42 (terrbly low) cause i was too lean so when they injected me with 100mg (10 years ago) i went from 42 to 420 in a few days and while things got MUCH better for the first day or two, they dropped again in the next couple of days.

Dude - Xanax is a benzodiazapene with a half life of 14 hours. If you are taking Xanax then THAT is a huge sex drive killer. IT will stay with you for days and is hugely chemically and psychologically dependent. It kills libido as does depression. Xanax is brutal.

I can't speak to the medical steriod part but I can say that you should get off the xanax for a few weeks and see if that fixes it. It will take almost a month to get out of your system - it stays in drug screen for 14 days. Now this, I know about.

Back