lump in chest..GYNO...help

Not meaning to highjack the thread but it looks like you have gotten good info so here is my question:

Will arimidex prevent the onset of gyno as well as nolva? If you are on, and taking arimidex, and go to a wedding, can several beers be had on this one occassion without drastically increasing the gyno risk?

Gettin'Old said:
Not meaning to highjack the thread but it looks like you have gotten good info so here is my question:

Will arimidex prevent the onset of gyno as well as nolva? If you are on, and taking arimidex, and go to a wedding, can several beers be had on this one occassion without drastically increasing the gyno risk?

Arimidex will greatly help prevent gyno but it won't always work 100%. I still got it while running 1mg of it. Bottom line is everyone reacts differently. But I don't believe the beer will hurt at all. So have at it.

Use nolva if you start to feel like you may be getting gyno or if you have gyno already.

Ok, thanks. I don't plan to party like a rockstar on a regular basis or anything but have this wedding of an old friend who I haven't seen from my partying days and so .. . well, you understand.

Back