Lump under nip after 2 weeks of using.

jeff32

Hello im very concerned about this lump under my right nipple. its not puffy or senstitive but there is a lil pea sized hard ball in there.

This is my first time ever using steroids

cycle is test 400 1/2 cc mon & thrus

tren 300 1/2 cc mon & thrus

mast 300 1 cc mon & thrusday

I aslo have 50 yellow and white pillls i purchased that i was told are letro i have taken one pill every time i injected
im 5'8 175 10.2% bf. any suggestions on what i can do to cure this lump asap?

should i start taking the letro everyday?

Last edited:
You don't screw around. That's a pretty heavy duty cycle for a first go round and they are all strong too !

You can start Aromasin at 25mg per day along with nolvadex at 20mg/day. After two weeks, drop the nolvadex and just run the aromasin for the rest of your cycle and through post cycle therapy (pct). That lump may not go away till after everything is said and done.

Would be good for you to drop at least one of those compounds right now. Best guess is that it's the tren doing this to ya so I would drop that first and even the Masteron as well.

How long you been on this cycle ?

Should of been runnin adex since the beggining of cycle and you would never of had the lump show up. But now since its there like said above get sum e stane research chem also known as aromasin and run up until the end of ur cycle. Lump should shrink to nothing and be gone by the end of ur pct.

Yo dude, first off the lump is called gyno, (gynecomastia), if you do not know what this is, look it up.... Second, as "Yes" said, this is wayyy to heavy of a cycle for your first ever cycle.... You need to be running a test only cycle to know how your body responds to side effect off aas.

That being said, if you do not know the side effects of aas, (like gyno, and many others), you shouldn't be taking them until you further make yourself educated of them!

I would definitely drop the tren, at least.... but you'll probably still do it, most people get scared and ask questions about their symptoms then they go ahead and do the shit anyway because the are eager for gains. You shouldn't even be doing the mast either, but tren is really rough on the body... IMO i'd drop both tren and mast and run a test only cycle but that's me!

And dude, little yellow pills you think are letro and shit? you gotta know your shit better... Letro WILL get rid of gyno, BUT it will almost completely deplete you of estrogen! Basically you have no sex drive and some other issues, because you DO still need SOME estrogen, you can't completely get rid of it... It will deplete 98+% of estro....

As far as nolva, i wouldn't run that during a cycle its fucking useless while on cycle... I don't care what some ppl say! its not an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) its a post cycle therapy (pct) you need to run it post cycle therapy (pct), it would help the gyno (your lump) during post cycle therapy (pct) but not now...

You need to run Aromasin, it's the only suicide Aromatase inhibitor (AI) out there, the others don't necessarily work as a suicide AI... Look it up, bc im already rambling on more than i need to for you, i am just trying to steer you the right way!

So i think i covered it.... by the way bump your test up to 5-600 mg, every mon & thurs. (250 mon-250 thurs.) You can run the mast if you feel the need, drop the fucking tren its too harsh right now! but id still just run test at the dose and say fuck the others bc of sides and not knowing how your body can even handle test... just my opinion!

Thank you guys your your input i will deff look into buying sum Aromasin asap

Stick around and get more advice from some of the senior members before you buy anything. There may be a better way for you to work this out...

Good luck...

God damn... lol First cycle got to the point early.

I'm confused because i know tren doesnt convert to estrogen and mast aids as a anti-estro

Masteron (drostanolone propionate)
Masteron is an injectable preparation containing the steroid drostanolone propionate. Drostanolone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, most specifically 2alpha-methyldihydrotestosterone. As a result, the structure of this steroid is that of a moderate anabolic/potent androgen which does not aromatize to estrogen. Water retention and gynecomastia therefore do not come into play with this drug. Masteron may in fact exhibit anti-estrogenic activity in the body, competing with other substrates for binding to aromatase. This would reduce the conversion rate of other steroids, Masteron acting in the same way as the oral steroid Proviron.

Trenbolone Enanthate
For bulking up, there may be no better steroid than trenbolone and with enanthate ester, users will only need one injection per week. Its anabolic effect is five times that of testosterone and it doesnt convert to estrogen, which makes it free from side effects like gynocomastia, water-retention, etc.

So not really sure how you would get gyno lol Dont know about letro on cycle, never heard of that i havent been around that long tho so maybe. I would be scared of lowerin you estro lvl to much mast as an anti-estro and letro seems like over bore

Mast should be pinned eod or e2d...are you sure you got tren enan? and not tren ace? dont really sound like you know what your doing..

Probably Test E, Tren E, Mast E man..

Bottles say test c 400 tren e 300 mast e 300. I read thru threads alll night and in a few threads ive seen people saying take letro for a week to two weeks straight and it should make the lump go away.

God damn... lol First cycle got to the point early.

I'm confused because i know tren doesnt convert to estrogen and mast aids as a anti-estro

Masteron (drostanolone propionate)
Masteron is an injectable preparation containing the steroid drostanolone propionate. Drostanolone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, most specifically 2alpha-methyldihydrotestosterone. As a result, the structure of this steroid is that of a moderate anabolic/potent androgen which does not aromatize to estrogen. Water retention and gynecomastia therefore do not come into play with this drug. Masteron may in fact exhibit anti-estrogenic activity in the body, competing with other substrates for binding to aromatase. This would reduce the conversion rate of other steroids, Masteron acting in the same way as the oral steroid Proviron.

Trenbolone Enanthate
For bulking up, there may be no better steroid than trenbolone and with enanthate ester, users will only need one injection per week. Its anabolic effect is five times that of testosterone and it doesnt convert to estrogen, which makes it free from side effects like gynocomastia, water-retention, etc.

i like this reply! it makes me feel much better thanks for taking your time to give me sum solid advise.

Tren doesn't aromatise estro but it will increase prolactin. Most often you won't have prolactin sides if estro is kept under control. Aromisin and caber wouldn't be a bad idea but most likely aromisin will take care of it. You need to drop the tren. This is why test only cycles are recommended for first time users. You end up with sides and don't know what's causing them or how to treat it.

talked to my connect and this was his advise. drop the test c 400 to a quarter cc mon & thrusday so half a cc a week. tren still at a full cc a week half mon & half thrusday keep the mast at 2 cc a week 1 cc mon & 1 cc thrusday. and run letro everyday. and i will be fine. I plan on this being my only cycle i ever run. he said he has a client who also gets gyno very easily and he recommended this cycle above and he was fine running a 12 week cycle like that.

Tren doesn't aromatise estro but it will increase prolactin. Most often you won't have prolactin sides if estro is kept under control. Aromisin and caber wouldn't be a bad idea but most likely aromisin will take care of it. You need to drop the tren. This is why test only cycles are recommended for first time users. You end up with sides and don't know what's causing them or how to treat it.

Wouldnt the Mast aid to keep the estro under control? and he said he was takin letro also everyday.

talked to my connect and this was his advise. drop the test c 400 to a quarter cc mon & thrusday so half a cc a week. tren still at a full cc a week half mon & half thrusday keep the mast at 2 cc a week 1 cc mon & 1 cc thrusday. and run letro everyday. and i will be fine. I plan on this being my only cycle i ever run. he said he has a client who also gets gyno very easily and he recommended this cycle above and he was fine running a 12 week cycle like that.

Listen to these guys, your connect is just tryin to get money out of you bro... Your cycle is to heavy for your first time. And like i said i would be worried about lowerin your estro to much with mast and letro.

Back