M1T -- When Will People Learn?

Nelson Montana

Community Veteran, Bodybuilding Author
The results are in and it's official. M1T is the same shit on a different day.

How many times do we have to go through this? For the last 10 ears there have been pro-hormones (or pro-steroids or whatever term you want to attacj to them) and for 10 years they've sucked. Actually, they've worse than sucked. They've caused gyno and impotence and water gain and all sorts of negitive side effects. But STILL, they keep coming out with a new and improved version of the same crap and people eat it up every time.

REALTY CHECK!!! If this shit was any good pharaceutical companies would be distributing them, not some fly by night supplement company. People are impressed that these new PH's are actually drugs. Ooooooh! I ask you this...why the fuck would you want to take a drug that isn't regulated and manufactured by who knows who?

M1T was the latest in a line a garbage steroid wannabes. Sure people swear they've made gains on them, butit's always water weight (mostly from the estrogen buildup) or they just incresed calories or they trained harder or they just WANT to believe they work. Meanwhile there isn't one shread of legitimate evidence that any of this crap increases T levels or anaobolism high enough to grow an ounce of muscle. And now, the ugly side effects are starting to show.

Just like PA claimed 1-test couldn't raise estrogen levels, but it did, M1T is doing the same thing. Reports are in of gyno, loss of libido, even lactating nipples (YUK). Man, I am SO glad I turned down the offer to try this stuff.

Bottom line: If you're going to use anabolics, use the real stuff - not bogus PH's . I'd go as far to say don't use vet gear or bootlegs too. This is your body. These are drugs. treat them both with respect.

If you want to increase natural free testosterne whether on or off, well...see below.

The funny thing is, in 6 months there'll be new shit that some psuedo guru swears is 15,000 times more anabolic than testosterone and people will get in line to buy it. PH's suck. Always did. Always will. Deal with it.

yeah i gained 15 lbs..mostly water--but my strength did shoot up

now in theory, if i ate enough to keep that strength, wouldnt m1t
have at least some value..........like a very powerful creatine??

plus it gave me some wicked ass nosebleeds.........

Yeah, you do retain water weight on m1t, but the stregnth gains are great. I was stuck at a plateau with my bench. After a few short cycles, I gained over 40lbs on it. Defintely not in my mind.

Nelson Montana I have to say I have been waiting for someone to say this shit for awhile, but I never knew how to start.

Well BUMP to this thread....

If you wanna use the gear then use the real shit and stop stuffing your money down the drain for some bullshit.

I am extremly impressed with several 3 week cycles of 10mg ed only. Increased libido as well as increase in strength, endurance and weight without estrogen nor progestin sideffects makes this product IMHO the most powerful OTC anabolic to date. However, I would not call it a supplement or a prohormone. I have not tried longer cycles and can not comment on the efficacy of them, due to anecdotal reports of liver toxicity tendencies.

This product can not and should not be classified in the same category as past prohormones or any other supplement, herbal or not. It is the real deal for a fair price.....

Great scientific analysis Nelson. I don't sell M1T, so I don't really care if you think it sucks or not, but I think the stuff works and works well. I did 3 cycles and gained 30 lbs. Kept it all and lost BF.

People have to realize that these new generation methlayted prohormones are far superior to andro and other garbage older phs. Are these as good as real steroids? No, they're not, but they do have their place. Also, they're cheap enough to take a chance on them.

It made me impotent even on 600mg of test, it made me feel like complete garbage, but i did get a little bigger. My opinion is this, if you feel some sort of moral superiority for not taking gear, than this stuff will get you stronger, but who knows what else it will do to you. If you don't have a problem breaking the law, get some test and have a good time.

on m1t, some people retained water, some got bad sides, some got increased mass and lost bodyfat.

NOW, if you want to get REAL effects, start the real steroids. lol good logic here.

Getting the real shit is'nt as easy as getting M1T .Alotta scammers out there and you if work out at home finding it can be hard.

M1T is a steroid. It is also a steroid that did not make it. Thousands of steroids were synthesized to get the less than a dozen available.

There is considerable evidence that M1t is a progestin, hence why it causes great water gains, can both suppress and increase sex drive, Cause lactation and gyno even with SERMS(nolva), and tends to be very suppressive of the HPTA.

Its not the same old deal, but from a side effect and unknown toxicity standpoint- its not something to be reccomended for use.

Bump that. When on my cycle I gained 30lbs and put almost 50 on my bench. I also ate close to 6000cal/day, 650gr carb/day and 500 gr protein/day so I may have gained a lot of that without the methyl.

I also ended up with lactaction and some gyno so I won't ever touch that junk again. I won't be touching anything except protein from here on out - unless I start competing seriously.

ty454 said:
Bump that. When on my cycle I gained 30lbs and put almost 50 on my bench. I also ate close to 6000cal/day, 650gr carb/day and 500 gr protein/day so I may have gained a lot of that without the methyl.

I also ended up with lactaction and some gyno so I won't ever touch that junk again. I won't be touching anything except protein from here on out - unless I start competing seriously.
see, now i can't scold you too much because i tried the M1T myself :) but you would have been so much happier with 400mg of test enanthate for 10 weeks.

macro said:
M1T is a steroid. It is also a steroid that did not make it. Thousands of steroids were synthesized to get the less than a dozen available.

There is considerable evidence that M1t is a progestin, hence why it causes great water gains, can both suppress and increase sex drive, Cause lactation and gyno even with SERMS(nolva), and tends to be very suppressive of the HPTA.

Its not the same old deal, but from a side effect and unknown toxicity standpoint- its not something to be reccomended for use.

can you show us the evidence thats its a progestin?

iron said:

IMO.....that is what all those sides he posted point to, there really can be no other explanation.

"hence why it causes great water gains, can both suppress and increase sex drive, Cause lactation and gyno even with SERMS(nolva), and tends to be very suppressive of the HPTA."

my question to nelson is, how do you know that m-1test doesn't work?
have you tried it?
have there been any tests on it that show no anabolic effect?
what evidence is there to support the claim that it doesn't work?

this is not intended as a flame, just wanted to see if anyone had any insight or evidence on m-1test.

iron said:

I can show you the evidence right now. Come over here and I'll squeeze my nipple for you - that's all the proof I need.

jcp2 said:
see, now i can't scold you too much because i tried the M1T myself :) but you would have been so much happier with 400mg of test enanthate for 10 weeks.

Maybe so, but I was living at home and didn't want to deal with my parents and needles and the fact that it was illegal. Not to mention everyone said it didn't aromatize so I thought gyno would be of little consequence. Live and learn - the gyno's about gone so I got lucky.

I said before - I've decided unless I start competing seriously I have no excuse to use steroids. My genetics are good enough naturally so I easily stand out from the crowd without them. I do miss the insane pumps though.

Maybe after I move into my house in November I'll start thinking about it again.

I've done a few 3 week cycles with it over the winter and was impressed with the strenght gains,it killed my joints but it went away within a few days.
It's no deca or test but not bad all in all.
(My 2 cents).

Back