Machida vs. Rashad Crapo

Tsaunders

Im guessing this will be the next LHW for rashad evans, so who ya got? I just dont see rashad evans beating lyoto, no chance really

The more and more i think about it, Tito Ortiz was right up there in the mix with top LHW. I mean, lost a decision to Lyoto, ALMOST had him that 3rd round. Should of beaten rashad evans, it was a tie, that 1 pt they took from tito is bullshit, and he beat forrest. Come on

The UFC wants a Rampage/Evans fight much more than Machida/Evans. It will be interesting to see who ends up fighting for the title first. Obviously Machida deserves it more.

All Tito has ever done is take people down and elbow them. Now that he can't do that to the top guys he's finished.

All Tito has ever done is take people down and elbow them. Now that he can't do that to the top guys he's finished.

I agree.

I also thought that the point that they took from him against Rashad was VERY FAIR. It 100% stopped Rashad's takedown. I hate Rashad and Tito, so I'm not at all biased. Even though I hate Rashad because of his antics, I am impressed by his progression as a fighter. You have to respect a guy for winning the Ultimate fighter as basically a LightHeavy with only a wrestling backround and then progressing to knocking guys out with head kicks and overhand rights.

I agree.

I also thought that the point that they took from him against Rashad was VERY FAIR. It 100% stopped Rashad's takedown. I hate Rashad and Tito, so I'm not at all biased. Even though I hate Rashad because of his antics, I am impressed by his progression as a fighter. You have to respect a guy for winning the Ultimate fighter as basically a LightHeavy with only a wrestling backround and then progressing to knocking guys out with head kicks and overhand rights.

Agreed. Rashad has shown the growth that a guy like Tito never could. I also think the Rashad that fought Tito was a very different Rashad than the one we see today, and that if they fought again Rashad would kill him.

I agree.

Dont worry my friend, Machida will put a stop to evans, unless your not a fan of machida, then you can burn in hell!!!

He took forrest down when he wanted, same with rashad, i dont want to hear it MoM, and MAchida, well Machida is just a God.

He didn't take Rashad down when he wanted, and the only thing that stopped Rashad taking him down was Tito grabbing the fence. Forrest sucks.

i never liked rashad until he knocked out forrest. i hate forrest. i dont think he can beat machida though. forrest isnt nearly as good as machida. its amazing that he ended up the champion.

Last edited:
I just cant wait till we can get the following fighters out of the picture.

Keith Jardine
Stephan bonner
Forrest Griffin
Rashad evans, even tho i think he sticks around
Lidell, i like watching him fight, but i think hes done, we will see when he fights shogun

And put in:

Rampage
Shogun
Machida
Jon bones jones, exciting fighter
Anyone else, am i leavint out anyone else? Wandy at 185 would be nice. And move Anderson silva up to 205, just stack the LHW division

Shogun, are you kidding? He has been nothing but a disappointment since coming to the UFC. For all of his hype from Pride to come to the UFC and get beat by Griffin; unbelievable. Then to fight Mark Coleman a 44 year old fighter well past his prime who has to drop down a weight class and just barely win; forget it. Shogun was as gassed as Coleman was and Coleman almost finished him; what an embarrassment.

I'd cross him right off the list!

I just cant wait till we can get the following fighters out of the picture.

Keith Jardine
Stephan bonner
Forrest Griffin
Rashad evans, even tho i think he sticks around
Lidell, i like watching him fight, but i think hes done, we will see when he fights shogun

And put in:

Rampage
Shogun
Machida
Jon bones jones, exciting fighter
Anyone else, am i leavint out anyone else? Wandy at 185 would be nice. And move Anderson silva up to 205, just stack the LHW division

Mousasi will be a force as long as he stays at 205. It may not be a long stay though.

Shogun, are you kidding? He has been nothing but a disappointment since coming to the UFC. For all of his hype from Pride to come to the UFC and get beat by Griffin; unbelievable. Then to fight Mark Coleman a 44 year old fighter well past his prime who has to drop down a weight class and just barely win; forget it. Shogun was as gassed as Coleman was and Coleman almost finished him; what an embarrassment.

I'd cross him right off the list!

agreed, tsaunders was right on most of those fighters that id like to see disappear. why the fuck does jardine keep popping his ugly face in the mix?

shogun has been completely unimpressive in the ufc.

Back