Machida vs. Rashad Crapo

Rashad vs Machida is going to be very interesting.

People don't like Rashed because he came into the UFC as a wrestler. Just like most wrestlers, he was BORING. Get the takedowns and grind out wins.

But Rashad has turned into a a true MMA fighter. He's really brought up his striking and kicks to make him very dangerous.

What makes this fight interesting is they are both counter punchers with good foot work. . Who is going to make the fight move?

Shogun, are you kidding? He has been nothing but a disappointment since coming to the UFC. For all of his hype from Pride to come to the UFC and get beat by Griffin; unbelievable. Then to fight Mark Coleman a 44 year old fighter well past his prime who has to drop down a weight class and just barely win; forget it. Shogun was as gassed as Coleman was and Coleman almost finished him; what an embarrassment.

I'd cross him right off the list!

Hes had only 2 fights in the ufc, and a couple of knee surgeries, let him get healthy etc.. damn

agreed, tsaunders was right on most of those fighters that id like to see disappear. why the fuck does jardine keep popping his ugly face in the mix?

shogun has been completely unimpressive in the ufc.

I agree CA, i would still like to see more of shogun despite his so far unimpressiveness in the octagon, but hes coming off a couple of knee surgeries. I dont think we should feed him to the wolves just yet. Jardine and forrest, i dont know what the hell they are doing, although i was surprised that forrest went the distance with Rampage

Rashad vs Machida is going to be very interesting.

People don't like Rashed because he came into the UFC as a wrestler. Just like most wrestlers, he was BORING. Get the takedowns and grind out wins.

But Rashad has turned into a a true MMA fighter. He's really brought up his striking and kicks to make him very dangerous.

What makes this fight interesting is they are both counter punchers with good foot work. . Who is going to make the fight move?

I agree Easto, but its just to me natural born wrestlers in the ufc are just so damn boring. Henderson is more than just a wrestler, yet his fights are incredibly boring, i just cant take it. Even though i love dan henderson! Just because he is the man

Hes had only 2 fights in the ufc, and a couple of knee surgeries, let him get healthy etc.. damn

Not healthy, then shouldn't be in the ring. Tell me, what does that have to do with his cardio? How long is he going to use that as an excuse? Everybody has one injury or another, that is not uncommon. At this point it is buck up or shut up. And so far he has not put anything forward remotely I would not hesitate to drop him. And once Chuck Liddell knocks him out, that may be the end for him.

Not healthy, then shouldn't be in the ring. Tell me, what does that have to do with his cardio? How long is he going to use that as an excuse? Everybody has one injury or another, that is not uncommon. At this point it is buck up or shut up. And so far he has not put anything forward remotely I would not hesitate to drop him. And once Chuck Liddell knocks him out, that may be the end for him.

Knee injuries affect cardio believe it or not DL. His cardio can always improve, it wasnt a problem in pride and shouldnt be a problem here. I think we will see the best of Shogun.

I have had knee injuries with ACL surgery; so I understand what can and can't be done. There are still things he can do and why that cannot be used as an excuse. I honestly don't think knee injuries are holding him back it is something more. For his sake I hope we see a better Shogun but if he doesn't do well against Chuck, I don't see them having him come back.

I have had knee injuries with ACL surgery; so I understand what can and can't be done. There are still things he can do and why that cannot be used as an excuse. I honestly don't think knee injuries are holding him back it is something more. For his sake I hope we see a better Shogun but if he doesn't do well against Chuck, I don't see them having him come back.

Since you had acl surgeries, I think you would know more about cardio and the knees than me, but i think he will do fine against chuck

i dont even want to know what surgeries these guys have. i dont care. if they arent ready to fight then they should stay out of the octagon. this sport exists for my entertainment, i dont care about fighters getting a chance.

Since you had acl surgeries, I think you would know more about cardio and the knees than me, but i think he will do fine against chuck

Definitely understand what is involved. Had the surgery in December of 2006; Patellar Tendon, which is the strongest of all of three and takes the longest to heal. Received this type due to martial arts I was doing and what was needed to recover. Did physio and the first things is riding a bike to get movement. I did physio for 3 months. I was able to weight lift lightly a couple of months after the surgery. I was finally able to return to TKD and BJJ late April. I should also point out that a year before my surgery when this got severed, I was still training and competing in grappling tournaments.

If you are cleared to start training again, if you can kick then you must be able to run. If you can run then you can work on your cardio. I don't see any excuse if you are able to fight to not have decent cardio. And cardio developing is not just running. It just seems he's lacking.

I hope he is ready for Chuck because Chuck will be ready for him.

You sound like a fag.

well then there should be more fags around so that PPV UFC events can be as top notch as possible. i dont want to watch fighters who are going to come up with excuses for their losses. if you arent ready, then they shouldnt be allowed to fight. i dont care about their careers, thats their problem.

Back