Made my 1st batch of Tren

Mad4Iron*

Duck Plucker
With all the great info here I made my 1st batch last night.

Just wanted to thank everyone here,The directions made a 1st time effort go without a catch;)

Mad

how long did it take you to filter? that shit takes forever. i didnt even bother after the first 1 ml

Easy as pie,took like maybe 5 minutes.

I was prepared to use 2 filters but didn't see the need.The last 5mls went slow but nothing crazy.

Mad

Yes,nice gold color.

Thanks SC.

I reload rifle ammo and this is the same kind of stuff,measuring,checking and following directions exactly.

I thought it fun.

Mad

Mad.... Congrats on making fina from pellets, ain't a better feeling! I just did my first batch last week, and started injecting this week. Ya gotta have that true feeling of confidence making it yourself and knowing the goods are the real deal and nothing less.

What size kit did you make? I made the 8G kit and it took me 3 fucking Whatman filters to get it all filtered from that very last drop! I threw out the sterile oil that came with the kit, and used some 50mg/ml Equipoise in place of it! What a pain in the ass!!!!! Would I do it again?

A HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAH!!! :p

For those beginners and first timers... Fina is Extremely EASY to convert! All you need is alittle time, patience, and a good convenient place to whip it all up at (any kitchen with privacy!)

Hell this is my first cycle, and I can't wait to see what fina can do! GQ BABY!!!!!! Enjoy your science experiment!

When you finish your cycle, I would like to here what kinda gains you poduced.
I mean if you don't mind to share?

good job bro. i'm guessing you speeded up the process by heating it? just guessing because of the color, i made some my self recently. i could post a pic if you want.

it exciting! im soon to make EQ :)

Tren is some easy shit to make. I just did a new batch for myself a few days ago using a 4g cart. I made 56ml total - enough for an 8 week cycle at roughly 70mg/ml. After isolating the tren from the pellets I added a total of 2.4g of Test Enan to the solution (300mg/week). I don't usually start feeling the fina (gains or sides) till week 3 so the enanthate should be kicking in around then. All in all it should be a great combo.

56 total ml
ED injections (8 weeks)
*70mg/ml Tren Acetate
*43mg/ml Test Enanthate

Ran entire mixture through coffee filter 2x, then double filtered through syringe (.45, then .22).

Came out a beautiful pale yellow/gold with not a spec of debris to be found. I feel like a father about to inject my young!

- Judoman

shorty said:
When you finish your cycle, I would like to here what kinda gains you poduced.
I mean if you don't mind to share?

Sorry guy,didn't see the responses:(

I didn't put any weight on per the scale but I put on apox 6-8lbs of LBM.I'm a 39 yr old former fatass.You'd do much better eating more than I did even though I was CKDing it.

Gonna do another cycle in the fall or early winter.

Mad

bigjay00 said:
good job bro. i'm guessing you speeded up the process by heating it? just guessing because of the color, i made some my self recently. i could post a pic if you want.

it exciting! im soon to make EQ :)

Awesome Jay,I'd love to get my hands on some EQ to make.

As for the color I just followed Graphix's directions and it looked the same as ready made I've gotten before.

Awesome compound,I want to try EQ alone as I've never done it,I like to do anything new alone to guage how my body reacts.

Then next year do a blow out Tren,EQ,test cycle;)

Mad

osujudoman said:
Tren is some easy shit to make. I just did a new batch for myself a few days ago using a 4g cart. I made 56ml total - enough for an 8 week cycle at roughly 70mg/ml. After isolating the tren from the pellets I added a total of 2.4g of Test Enan to the solution (300mg/week). I don't usually start feeling the fina (gains or sides) till week 3 so the enanthate should be kicking in around then. All in all it should be a great combo.

56 total ml
ED injections (8 weeks)
*70mg/ml Tren Acetate
*43mg/ml Test Enanthate

Ran entire mixture through coffee filter 2x, then double filtered through syringe (.45, then .22).

Came out a beautiful pale yellow/gold with not a spec of debris to be found. I feel like a father about to inject my young!

- Judoman

Nice,I know the feeling.

Mad

Back