Major hair shed

Ifrit

I have been taking Avodart for 6 months and I literally had a clump of hair on my pillow this morning. The Avodart stopped all hairloss until now which makes me think it is something else. I had been taking Pantothenic acid 5 grams and T3 two weeks ago. Is there sides like this? I took Finasol two months ago but I doubt that would be a side this late on. I took clen two weeks before the T3 also. What the hell guys?

I lost a bunch of hair from my last cycle, last winter,(fina,test,d-bol).The hair loss didn't start until post cycle.It was weird,about 4-5 weeks after my cycle was over I started to get dandruff real bad,then I noticed my hair getting really patchy in front,I am still freaking out about it.I notice other people expreience hair loss post cycle also.

Screw hair loss..its a part of the game..shave the shit and stop whining..dont use gear if u are worried about it...thats my opinion

Thunder said:
Screw hair loss..its a part of the game..shave the shit and stop whining..dont use gear if u are worried about it...thats my opinion

It doesnt have to be a part of the game and not everyone looks good bald :)

Yes and if you half the brain you should have you will see that I was asking about B-5 and T3. Those are not steroids smart guy. And that's right yellow, preach on.

Ifrit

Are you more prone (as in does it run in the family)? I'd be curious to hear more too.

Has anyone tried that avicor stuff, does it work?

I heard masteron is the worst, almost pure dht. I don't see how T3 would cause it, at least it hasn;'t happenend to me

See that's the funny thing, I used Finasol two months ago and I saw no results at all from it so would think being that and the amount of time I have been off that I would have no hairloss. I looked up sides from Cytomel and hairloss is one of them, though rare. I feel it is the Cytomel and I won't be using it again.

HAIR LOSS

Man you guys are scarring the hell out of me!
I did a cycle of Omnadren 250 / dbol about 10 years ago and I don't know now if was that or MPB.
I was thinking about some Fina Gear, but clumps of hair! that's fucking scarry.
Do you think that fina will push my hair out of my head?

Wish I could help you with your prob. but I'm just a novice!
Sorry & thanks

In Duchaine's book when he discusses T3 use he recommends tapering off of it with lower an lower doses as opposed to just quitting abruptly in order to avoid hair loss. Did you taper down your doses of T3 when you came off?

Well it was a clump but my hair looks the same so that is the good thing. We all need to find out the length of time the sides can pop up after cycle and continue to stay.

It's quite possible it's from the finasol,I noticed hairloss 8 weeks after my cycle with fina.Just because you didn't see any positive results from fina,doesn't mean you won't see any negative one's.That's why I won't touch fina again,it's a hair killer for me!

i HOPE ITS NOT THE CYTOMEL BECAUSE IM GONNA BE DOING A CYCLE AND I NEVER WANT TO LOSE MY HAIR THATS A REALLY SCARY THING. i HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOU IFRIT.

Sudden shedding of hair is NOT Androgenetic Alopecia, or AA (male pattern baldness). It's usually telogen effluvium, TE.
I've written about this extensively, so you might want to do a search under my name so i don't have to write it all again.
Low thyroid is more often known for causing hair loss, but too much can do it, too (eg, Cytomel).
The problem is that BB's are usually doing multiple things that can cause hair loss, simultaneously (drugs like AAS, thyroid, DNP; dieting, having fevers from drugs, stress of extreme workouts, etc, etc), so it's difficult to nail a single factor as being the causative culprit.
Loss from TE often grows back, fortunately.

Back