Making babies?

when your on test is it a less of a chance you can get your girl preg bc your shut down? or can you still get your preg? IM not on any HCg just on test e 500mgs a week im on week 7 now?

Even though your chances are less while on cycle, it is possible documented by many on this forum.

when your on test is it a less of a chance you can get your girl preg bc your shut down? or can you still get your preg? IM not on any HCg just on test e 500mgs a week im on week 7 now?

I understood this question a bit differently. Imo he wants to know if it is safe to actually get your woman pregnant while on cycle..like is the baby going to be fucked up or something.
Test will not have a genetic effect on your sperm production. It will not screw up the meiosis or mitosis of your reproductive cells...so i dont see why it could cause harm to a future child in this way.

Now i agree with all of the above, that when you use exogenous testosterone, you natural test level decreases, and the sperm production as well. Ill say it takes only 1 sperm to get your gf preg.
So if you have lets say 1 million instead of a regular 20 million...that is still a lot hehe.
I got friends on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) who got his wife pregnant so...

I understood this question a bit differently. Imo he wants to know if it is safe to actually get your woman pregnant while on cycle..like is the baby going to be fucked up or something.
Test will not have a genetic effect on your sperm production. It will not screw up the meiosis or mitosis of your reproductive cells...so i dont see why it could cause harm to a future child in this way.

Now i agree with all of the above, that when you use exogenous testosterone, you natural test level decreases, and the sperm production as well. Ill say it takes only 1 sperm to get your gf preg.
So if you have lets say 1 million instead of a regular 20 million...that is still a lot hehe.
I got friends on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) who got his wife pregnant so...

Yes the response i was looking for if gear would fuck the baby up and look like lou ferrigno at conception...haha

Thanks Trust

I've fathered two strapping young lads while on the gas. When they sprung out of her, they headed for the squat racks.

Well this was a question i wanted to ask while i was engaged but am no longer so my concentration is back in the gym. But I also am asking more questions to get my post up to 50 so i could pm someone like urself! ;-) haha

Here is my honest opinion on the subject and I have posted it before...ANY testosterone that you take will shut down your own production...in order for your natural test levels to recover you cannot take any testosterone or AAS AT ALL. Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor that also increases natural testosterone production... So if your indeed dead set on getting someone pregnant and ensure if you cant & want to do so right away...here is my baby protocol :)

here is what i would do:

Wk 1: 1500iu of HCG 2x per week (mon, thurs), 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 2: 1500iu of HCG 2x per week (mon, thurs), 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 3: 1000iu of HCG 2x per week (mon, thurs), 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 4: 1000iu of HCG 2x per week (mon, thurs), 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 5: 100mg of clomid per day, 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 6: 50mg of clomid per day, 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 7: 50mg of clomid per day, 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 8: 50mg of clomid per day, 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 9-10: 25mg of Aromasin per day

Remember during this time you cannot take any AAS whatsoever...no test, no gels, nothing... 2-3 weeks after you are finished this protocol get your test and sperm count checked and see where they are at! Other then the above I would recommended HMG a Fertility drug you can buy in Canada if you really want to make sure your good to go on your end!

Well this was a question i wanted to ask while i was engaged but am no longer so my concentration is back in the gym. But I also am asking more questions to get my post up to 50 so i could pm someone like urself! ;-) haha

I got my wife preg while on Test/Tren and my daughter is in the 99th percentile of height/weight now at 11 months old. I'm 6-2 and she is 5-2...but she is totally healthy...

I have never read any research or articles in babies being conceived during the use of AAS having any issues whether physicla or mental.

Test/tren/drol and I got my wife pregnant twice, both kids healthy, both of us in our mid 30s. Don't go believing that contraception stuff, you may not likely be that lucky if you are trying to use it for that.

Back