Making Oral Liquids- Nolva, Dbol, Winny,etc

ephedra

what is the best way to make a nolva solution for oral use? would BAC water work or would an alcohol work better?
also, I plan on making some dbol and Winstrol (winny) and maybe even anadrol in a liquid form because caps are PAIN IN THE ASS.
I have read about using Everclear in a hot water bath and dissolving the powder in it but WILL THE HEAT DESTROY THE GOODS?
WHAT CONCENTRATIONS CAN I EXPECT TO COME UP WITH?

winny goes easliy at 100mg/ml in everclear, as does dbol and anadrol. the heat will not destroy the goods. once the solution cools the hormone will seperate so just shake before drawing up, add to some water and drink it.

So in little 50ml bottles from some old nolva and clomid. Do I just put 1gram of nolva nad 49ml of everclear in it and heat it up to where it disolves? I am looking to get 50mg per ml. Is that possible?

sifu said:
So in little 50ml bottles from some old nolva and clomid. Do I just put 1gram of nolva nad 49ml of everclear in it and heat it up to where it disolves? I am looking to get 50mg per ml. Is that possible?

get a graduated cylinder or beaker. add 2.5g of powder to to cylinder, fill with everclerar until you reach 50ml. this makes 50mg/ml. i make all mine at 100mg/ml. 5g per 50ml. I normally heat it til it cears but after it cools it falls back to suspension. just shake and dose each time after that. sometimes the Winstrol (winny) will stick to the sides so occassionally you will have to heat it to get it to mix.

I have four grams of powder so if I do 50ml of everclear then it should come out to about 80mg/ml correct.

Where locally could I find a beaker or graduated cylinder? I have a old medicine bottle that held some asthma medicine. So that should work alright correct?

where can you purchase dropper bottles?
someone on another board suggested PG, any thoughts?
could you not keep it suspended at a lower concentration like maybe 50mg/ml?

you need something thatis graduated. meaning it is marked already with graduations of 50ml, 100ml etc....you may have to order it off the internet. look under lab suppliers. this takes the guess work out of making solutions.

My big bottle has all of that, but it is a thick blastic, it should still be alright to boil right? I have always used little glass bottles.

I will be getting it soon.

sifu said:
My big bottle has all of that, but it is a thick blastic, it should still be alright to boil right? I have always used little glass bottles.

I will be getting it soon.

do you mean thick plastic. no it will not be alright if it is plastic. the melting point of Winstrol (winny) is about 450f. you will need a heat tempered vial of some type to heat on a hot plate or eye of the stove.

Dammit. Ok, I have some old Nolva glass bottles, that I will use. They only hold 50ml of liquid plus enough room for a gram or two, so I will just use that. So two grams of powder per 49ml would still equal out to about 80mg/ml so it will all be good.

sifu said:
Dammit. Ok, I have some old Nolva glass bottles, that I will use. They only hold 50ml of liquid plus enough room for a gram or two, so I will just use that. So two grams of powder per 49ml would still equal out to about 80mg/ml so it will all be good.

you are missing the point. add 4g powder to graduated vial. then fill vial with everclear til you reach 50ml total volume (this includes the powder, 50ml total). that will be 50ml of 80mg/ml. Make sure the bottles are heat tempered. if they are not they will crack under heat and your experiment will run all over the stove or hot plate. :chainsaw:

Back