man boobs?

klu408

My stats are
258lbs. 15% bf
Neck 19.75
bicep. 19
waist 39.
bench 435 free
My question is my chest is big but I have this fat around my nipps and was wandering is this gyno or just fat? No soreness itching or lumps never any of this.
I know my bf is still high but I started at 37%. So im still happy :) thanks just wandering if im ever gonna get rid of the man boobs!!!!

Welcome!!
Get your diet in check, look at our diet forum, you can get great advise from 3J there... Changing your diet and adding cardio might fix your problem, hoping that is fat and not gyno.

Have you run a cycle before ? By reading your post I see you were at 35 % body fat, so the man boobs could be still some fat remaining there & loose skin from your fat loss.. What's your height ?
I meant, try to loose the fat & see if this improves, or if you had run a cycle before, and this does not improve with fat loss, than most likely is gyno.

Yea I have done a few cycles before. I am 5'11 and its really not that bad but its annoying. Maybe I can get my bf down and it will help. If its gyno I guess my only option is surgery?

if you feel bumps under or around ur nipples u have gyno..

alot of guys have pubescent gyno that becomes permanent.... im part of this statistic..

3J have you had surgery for this yet just wondering cause i am in the process and i have had it since i was thirteen the doc said it would go away but.never did. Sorry to interrupt the thread.

I have no bumps or itchitng or pain! Never have.. I have some letro if you think it would help?? Thanks for the replies fellas!

I have no bumps or itchitng or pain! Never have.. I have some letro if you think it would help?? Thanks for the replies fellas!

na man ur good its fat. Do some cardio and check ur diet and it should go down more. When i bulk up and skip the cardio i get that same problem. I have friends with this as well. I use it as a guide as when to cut down lol. U will more than likely have residual skin from u previously being so heavy. But u shouldnt let it bother u man we all have little setbacks.

3J have you had surgery for this yet just wondering cause i am in the process and i have had it since i was thirteen the doc said it would go away but.never did. Sorry to interrupt the thread.

no.. havn't had surgery.. but im planning on it

Thanks guys for all the help! Really nice to be able to ask something and actually get good feedback instead of somebody trying to be a smartass! Awesome site by the way!!

Help

height: 5,10
weight: 230 pounds

just bought a cycle of finaplix tren acetate 100mg/ml

i burn 500 calories on the treadmill before weight lifting ,im looking to lose 30 pounds in 2,3 months am i on the right track

I think its a possibility that its gyno. The OP was at a fairly high BF% which naturally equals higher amounts of estrogen and could have developed gyno over time. only way to really know is to get lean and see if its still there.

pics would help us determine if it is or not. you could be fine and just be a lil paranoid. i know when im on cycle i tend to be paranoid about it.

Last edited:
Add letrozole to tyour diet. It will help you loose the Body fat and if your have Gyno you will be on the road to reversing it.

Do chest exercises heavy 1 day a week and lighter weigh after you other body part routine and rep out 5 days a week. If this doesn't burn the fat off your chest it will be a god start.

Back