Masteron Addition To TRT, Opinions - Experiences

Farang

Hey guys, as the title reads I was thinking of adding Masteron in my TRT protocol. My shgb is low (21, 20-80) and probably because of that my TT is 1.400 (300-1200) and my estrogen was 81 (20-71) 2 days after my 90 mg dose.
My free test was mid range though probably because of high E2. I was on 180 mg per week with no AI, which of course I lowered to 140 with 1.25 arimidex per week. My thought is that maybe I could try what Bill Roberts says and do something like 100mg Test + 100mg Masteron per week and lower my A.I. dose.
I asked several doctors about my low SHGB and told me that I could use less amounts of test with good results. Has anybody tried this? Will that help me more in terms of body composition, libido and well being? I am doing bloodwork every 4 months so everything will be monitored. No worries about hair loss, everybody in my family is bald or balding so nothing to do about that I guess.

Hey guys, as the title reads I was thinking of adding Masteron in my TRT protocol. My shgb is low (21, 20-80) and probably because of that my TT is 1.400 (300-1200) and my estrogen was 81 (20-71) 2 days after my 90 mg dose.
My free test was mid range though probably because of high E2. I was on 180 mg per week with no AI, which of course I lowered to 140 with 1.25 arimidex per week. My thought is that maybe I could try what Bill Roberts says and do something like 100mg Test + 100mg Masteron per week and lower my A.I. dose.
I asked several doctors about my low SHGB and told me that I could use less amounts of test with good results. Has anybody tried this? Will that help me more in terms of body composition, libido and well being? I am doing bloodwork every 4 months so everything will be monitored. No worries about hair loss, everybody in my family is bald or balding so nothing to do about that I guess.

I think you'll be hard pressed to get many responses. Most people think adding anything other than testosterone (remember, it's Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy) is abusing drugs or doing a cycle. However, I like the idea. My TRT has ceased in giving me that over-all "well being" that it once did. I'm currently on 160mg/week Test C split into two shots per week. My boners aren't what they used to be and my depression is creeping back and my energy is low. My E2 is in check and my TT is high normal. I was thinking that maybe my DHT was low. Thought of lowering my test dose and adding a DHT like Proviron or Masteron for boners, sense of well-being, and SHBG control. I like the idea of using two complimentary compounds at lower levels vs. one compound at a higher level. I hope others chime in with insight. I'm curious about this myself.

You can add Mast and as you said you will prob need to lower your ai dose. What is your goal/purpose for adding it in however?

I think you'll be hard pressed to get many responses. Most people think adding anything other than testosterone (remember, it's Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy) is abusing drugs or doing a cycle. However, I like the idea. My TRT has ceased in giving me that over-all "well being" that it once did. I'm currently on 160mg/week Test C split into two shots per week. My boners aren't what they used to be and my depression is creeping back and my energy is low. My E2 is in check and my TT is high normal. I was thinking that maybe my DHT was low. Thought of lowering my test dose and adding a DHT like Proviron or Masteron for boners, sense of well-being, and SHBG control. I like the idea of using two complimentary compounds at lower levels vs. one compound at a higher level. I hope others chime in with insight. I'm curious about this myself.

Do you use hcg in your protocol

No advice other than I'll never run mast again. Not exactly worried about balding, but that did get worse. For me, I'm already a hairy dude, but had a few places where there wasn't hair. After that cycle, now I have hair in those places too. Not just a little either.

Do you use hcg in your protocol

I have in the past. Not currently. I've never noticed a difference with hcg or not. I've never noticed my nuts shrinking or growing. I find that without hcg and keeping my test under 200mg/week, I rarely need an AI. I use Aromasin as needed.

you dont need mast brother..

and you went from one extreme to another.. its likely now that your e2 is too low..

i would go 80mg twice a week and run .25mg adex twice a week...

wait 4 weeks and do bloods to see where you are at.. no nee to add mast

Back