Masteron: Experiences please

roccodart440

If you have used masteron let me know how much and for how long and what your experience was like. I'm trying it for the first time and running 100mg EOD. Doing 750 of test and tapering off EQ so disregard that. Also running 100mg primo ED.

I'll be interested in your experience. I've got mast and primo on the way, havent decide how to run, and I haven't run either before

Hey rocco, I'm in week 4 of my test/tren/mast cycle. 100mg EOD like you. masteron is pretty mild, as far as strength and size gains go I'd say they won't be a whole lot, but I think the masteron supposedly enhances the effects of Test. Really you see the benefits of masteron at lower bf%, personally I am seeing a ton of vascularity and it's keeping the water off of me very well. It's my first time on Tren AND Mast though so I can't totally attribute which gain to which compound, but as far as I can tell, it's pretty good stuff. No MPB in the cards for me, so I haven't noticed anything in that category either.

i reallt like masteron when its run in combo with other gear. i think you will be pleased with that cycle.

I'm trying to keep water off because I am doing strongman and need to have some wind.

Also, am cutting doen some. I'm down from 275 to 258 clothed. I'd like to be 240ish

If you have used masteron let me know how much and for how long and what your experience was like. I'm trying it for the first time and running 100mg EOD. Doing 750 of test and tapering off EQ so disregard that. Also running 100mg primo ED.

100mg of Masteron EOD is great! Only see results if your low body fat. Also watch out for hair loss.

Also what do you mean by tapering off EQ? Are you using EQ to Taper off from 750 of Test? Please explain more.

100mg of Masteron EOD is great! Only see results if your low body fat. Also watch out for hair loss.

Also what do you mean by tapering off EQ? Are you using EQ to Taper off from 750 of Test? Please explain more.

Hey thatotherguy, I know the girl in your AVI lol

I'm about to start some master for the first time in about a week or 2. I'm competing in 3 weeks and again in 6 weeks.

Hey thatotherguy, I know the girl in your AVI lol

I'm about to start some master for the first time in about a week or 2. I'm competing in 3 weeks and again in 6 weeks.

Tell her POLSKA!!! She is a cyberspace added friend from another site. Tell her you saw her picture here. LOL.

I found mast to be not worth it to me. Weak and expensive. For now I just stick to things that work.

Pricing is not an issue. Cost me no more than test.

I was taking test and EQ. Runing out of EQ and will not be doing anymore when I run out.

Back