Masteron questions....

BigPal

Hey guys. Ive read Masteron is not effective if BF is too high. Wondering what a good BF% range is to do Masteron.

How long should Masteron be done for with a Test E cycle lasting 12 weeks? The whole time? Or will the last 6 be enough? Should it be stopped at the end with the Test or a couple weeks before the Test is done?

Is aggression a big issue?

Thanks

I agree BF and Mast's effectiveness goes hand in hand. I only run Mast towards the end of a cycle to get the max benefit. Last 6 sounds good. Bro, if you think you're BF is too high it most likely is. Mast, BP and wanting to rip little old ladies heads off....yes!

Get you BF in check while running the Test using clean diet and hit 5-6 weeks of Mast and you'll get the most :)

Yes at the moment Im at 15%.

Do you think 6 weeks of test e and proper diet will get me down to 10% during my cycle?

Would Parabolan be a better choice to add to my cycle until BF gets down ?

Yes at the moment Im at 15%.

Do you think 6 weeks of test e and proper diet will get me down to 10% during my cycle?

Would Parabolan be a better choice to add to my cycle until BF gets down ?

Its all going to depend on your diet and cardio.

The test will hold the muscle you have while you cut heavily. Which you would have to do to cut 5% in 6 weeks. But it can be done if you're shit is straight.

I am personally at about 12% bf and think my first run of mast is amazing! Plan on being at 7-8% when I run it this summer so I'll post the differences noticed at that point.

Agression is noticed but nothing like tren. I have yet to feel the urge to ram a car or fight a brick wall for looking at me wrong lol.

The test will hold the muscle you have while you cut heavily. Which you would have to do to cut 5% in 6 weeks. But it can be done if you're shit is straight.

I am personally at about 12% bf and think my first run of mast is amazing! Plan on being at 7-8% when I run it this summer so I'll post the differences noticed at that point.

Agression is noticed but nothing like tren. I have yet to feel the urge to ram a car or fight a brick wall for looking at me wrong lol.

what dose are you running?

Bigpal it depends on your purpose for running it. I add mast to every cycle. I could care less about the little possible hardness it might provide. I stay at low BF and it's still not that noticeable unless you get into 500+ doses. I add it any time in a cycle and run it for long periods of time.

I only use it to lower SHBG, it's good for helping boost libido in all cycles, may help with estro. If you run at 500+ for 12 weeks you could see some gains off of it. They will be small but lean gains.

User, don't you feel like you get some sort of a shape difference from it in muscles as well? Might just be in my head or from the extra unbound test.

It also improves overall mood and energy levels as well.

Yeah it does provide a difference in shape. Last summer I was running some test and mast after I was already on test for a while, I didn't get any bigger, but everyone I work with started asking if I was on gear. There was quite a difference at 500mg. I looked lean but full. Hard to explain really.

Don't get me wrong I love mast, but it's not gonna provide huge gains and I think to many guys expect that, but even at 300 a week you get the other benefits. I was considering trying it at 1g for 10-12 weeks with some test just to see what would happen.

Yeah it does provide a difference in shape. Last summer I was running some test and mast after I was already on test for a while, I didn't get any bigger, but everyone I work with started asking if I was on gear. There was quite a difference at 500mg. I looked lean but full. Hard to explain really.

Don't get me wrong I love mast, but it's not gonna provide huge gains and I think to many guys expect that, but even at 300 a week you get the other benefits. I was considering trying it at 1g for 10-12 weeks with some test just to see what would happen.

in your opinion, is going from about 350mg a week to 500+ worth the extra cost?

i read about a guy runin prop @ 750 and mast @ 1250 pre contest. he said Anavar (var), Winstrol (winny), all the normal cutters made him hold water. he swore by it. he also said he never tried tren tho.......

i plan on giving it a go again. i had bad quality stuff last time and had tons of issues with the cycle in general. so it sucked and i did not get a good experience and had poor gains.

Logical it's hard to say. I just typically run 300-400. Keeps cost down and you will see some results but again I down play it because the gains are different then just adding weight.

Basically yes there is a difference between the two doses but it's hard to say on worth the cost. Gains are slower and much less but even if you got 3-4 ponds of lean mass then that's very good. To me, DHT and derivatives are easy on recovery. I like the added libido, slight aggression, and it can make you look a bit different at the same size, makes more test free, I'm not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on mast right now and the slight gyno I had has reduced.

I prefer extended time to higher dose I guess.

Logical it's hard to say. I just typically run 300-400. Keeps cost down and you will see some results but again I down play it because the gains are different then just adding weight.

Basically yes there is a difference between the two doses but it's hard to say on worth the cost. Gains are slower and much less but even if you got 3-4 ponds of lean mass then that's very good. To me, DHT and derivatives are easy on recovery. I like the added libido, slight aggression, and it can make you look a bit different at the same size, makes more test free, I'm not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on mast right now and the slight gyno I had has reduced.

I prefer extended time to higher dose I guess.

Thats good to hear, my original plan was 350mg for 14 weeks, i think i might be sticking to that

Yeah I think you will do just fine. Thinking back, 500-700mg a week was a bit more noticeable but 350 at 14 weeks will be just fine and you get all the benefits that whole time. It gets expensive but I love how I feel on it, and as long as my bloodwork stays good I may keep it at 300/week during cruise or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 8-10 weeks at a time. I don't recommend this to anyone but something I'm going to try if I decide to go with a cruise or trt.

Back