Masteron VS Tren Hair loss

which is worse on the hairline

• Masteron

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Tren

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

xjmj15x

I have used a cycle in the past that consisted of masteron prop and test e. i found that i lost some hair by the temple area of my head. I used nizoral for some DHT blocking but Masteron is already converted. I know masteron is one of the harshest on the hairline if not the worst. But my main question is which is worse on the hair line, Masteron or Tren. If you have personal experiences with these post and vote.

Last edited:
Not sure but I heard you only lose hair on AAS if its hereditary (seen it in the movie bigger, stronger, faster)

I didnt lose much mostly in my head but when i gel my hair i can see where it receded a little. But I do not have any bald members in my family not that i know of. except both my grand fathers had cancer and one was bald around 50 but he had diabetes

Lol. Ya I'm hoping it's only if it's in people's family genes lol. I'm sure all of us don't want tob pullin the mr. CLEAN look off lol

hairloss and progesterone gyno scares me since im prone and id probably look weird bald or half bald

Last edited:
Masteron kill it..fuck i lost it all when i add masteron

i week of masteron and i was shit scared to see my hairline. I am prone to hair loss. better stay away from that shit..

They are both the worst steroids for this!! How could you pick? Thing is with tren you can even treat it with anything ..it binds so strongly to the androgen receptor even in the scalp most treatments dont do much at all. If you are pre disposed both will kill your hair but with mast you can eliminate other conversion of steroids to dht with dutasteride and use spior or nizoral to minimize loss. with tren you are at its mercy.

You can just use Nizoral as soon as you start aas to stop your hair loss from getting worse.

Masteron is closest thing to DHT and is already converted so you can not stop it by taking nirozal or other products. With tren i think you can take products to counter act hairloss

So even if its not hereditary I WILL lose some hair? will it grow back? I'm running 520mg Mast E per week. just started last friday. does it grow back after stopping masteron?

Masteron is closest thing to DHT and is already converted so you can not stop it by taking nirozal or other products. With tren i think you can take products to counter act hairloss

Vice versa. Tren is such a potent androgen that no anti dht topical or otherwise will stop it.
Masteron is a dht BUT topical dht products like spiro or nizoral shmpoo can remove the dht (lower) from the scalp and help prevent hairloss.

Back