Materon or Equipoise. Which did the work? Wow!

Swolabetic

Ok, so, kind of wierd. I was running Masteron along my Test, but then switched to EQ. Was on EQ for 2 weeks when bloods were taken. My SHBG went from 61.7 and Free test of 7. To SHBG of 6.7 and free >50! Free is off the charts. I'm wondering if it's still from the Masterone or if the EQ is doing the work? Pre bloods were before either drug being introduced. I feel like a million bucks.

Cliffs:

Pre bloods:
61.7 shbg
7 free test

After mast for 12 weeks, and eq for 2. (Then blood was drawn)

6.7 shbg
Free >50 out of range high.

I have no idea and no knowledge but the only other steroid I've ever seen attaches to SHBG is proviron so my guess is masterone. Final answer!! haha

BUT . . . . .

Over a decade ago I did an 16wk EQ only cycle and didnt suffer very shrunken balls and still jerked off.

Interesting . . . .

It was the mast that did it. Not sure about the EQ but masteron is why you ended up with higher free test. Proviron does the same thing that***8217;s why it***8217;s referred to as basically the same as masteron but an oral form. Although their different they both possess similar qualities. Some people don***8217;t need an AI when running mast or proviron..

Ok, so, kind of wierd. I was running Masteron along my Test, but then switched to EQ. Was on EQ for 2 weeks when bloods were taken. My SHBG went from 61.7 and Free test of 7. To SHBG of 6.7 and free >50! Free is off the charts. I'm wondering if it's still from the Masterone or if the EQ is doing the work? Pre bloods were before either drug being introduced. I feel like a million bucks.

Cliffs:

Pre bloods:
61.7 shbg
7 free test

After mast for 12 weeks, and eq for 2. (Then blood was drawn)

6.7 shbg
Free >50 out of range high.

I dont think EQ could possibly work that quickly as it usually takes at least 10-12 weeks or more before you start seeing it work, but it's usually worth the long run.:)

Back