Normal t high shbg ,dr gave me Nebido

Danin76

Hi all,been reading many positive stories about Nebido and low test. But very little on the effect of high shbg.

First a little background and stats.
Been tired and energy less with even going backwards and dropping weight at gym.
I’m 41 and 79kg , skinny/fat and nobody would guess I put a food in the gym.
Went do Endo dr and he refuse to put me on test and said to try levyrhyroxin for my thyroid , my tsh was 3.5 . Said it might work to get energy lvl up. I asked won’t it make shbg higher and worsen my free test? He said he want to test first. 8 months after I didn’t feel any difference and could no longer afford my Endo dr who didn’t even meet me but called me for 100 dollar 5 minute phonecalls. So back to regular doc cause of a strained Achilles from running, and to see if I could increase medicin maybe I get more energy.

Told him all about it and he said if blood test show the same he give me Nebido right away ! I was shocked but didn’t believe it. 1 week after look and behold. My tsh was 0.1 he quit medication right away, test was 15 and shbg 85.

So 4 days ago I got my first injection, I feel no difference yet.

So what am I in for? Nobody can explain high shbg, done all checks brain and balls work. I never used drugs ,smoke , drink alcohol in small quantities 3 times a year and even as young very little.

Albumin and estrogen was normal.
So the questions.

1. With little info about shbg, will this work?

2. Will I see progress gym,fat loss taking care of diet?

3. Any androgenic manly effect ? I have a baby face.

I feel like I have been cheated on life and always struggle with gym and never seeing any progress.

So far I get 1 shot, booster 6weeks, the 10-12 weeks as long as my blood don’t clog.

Btw all minerals , vitamins has been very good in health check as well as kolestoreol.

Sorry for long post but you guys seem so good at this problems.
Sorry for spelling error not native language.

So you got your first injection and you don't feel any difference, most do not. While you might improve your T levels with the first shot it takes longer for the body to notice it, there's always going to be a lag response which is why it can take a few weeks/months to start feeling significant improvements. I notice mental benefits first, mood improved, however it took many months of ups and downs for everything to mostly stabilise. I'm 8 months into TRT and still get moments where I feel an up and down moment which is usually the case with low SHBG guys. You're going to require large injections in order to push that SHBG downwards, as long as it remains high you will never feel optimal since your free T is affected by it.

15 nmol or 432 ng/dL is considered low, only problem is most doctors would think it's perfectly fine. Your high SHBG is shrinking your free T, no amount of Total T will improve that situation. Most doctors only look at TT, not FT or SHBG. Usually we see high TT and high SHBG guys, rarely low TT and high SHBG. I've seen some guys on plant based diets that caused their SHBG to climb, just because plant based diets are generally good for the masses doesn't mean they're good for you.

https://naturalbiohealth.com/2015/05/06/shbg-critical-to-your-health/

Thank you for answer, I am eating a varied diet with healthy ingredients. Lots of eggs, chicken and vegetables. Oatmeal***8217;s for breakfast and little to no candy,sweets.

Since injections protocol is booster 6 weeks then 10-12 weeks, should I after my next blood test in January just after second shoot ask for maybe 8 week for next injection? If shbg is still high.

If I see at bio available test it***8217;s extremly low, I am surprised I get an erection at all.
I only have 105 ng/dl , which if you look at Nebido bayer webpage is catastrophe.

Lucky I only pay for first 2 injection then it***8217;s free after this. But should I try stinging nettle or something else in nature to get some synergy to take it down? In Sweden they are so afraid of testosterone men should be woman, and muscles is synonym to roidrage aggression, not hard work and motivation. So I***8217;m afraid if it start becoming above normal they make it further apart no matter how I feel.

Last do you think it will make me better ?

Will the thyroid medication perhaps also affect since it will take 2 months about till it***8217;s out of the system completely.

Nebido is a very slow-release ester. It will likely take months before you notice anything. Research esters and half life's for more info on this. 4 days isn't enough to notice anything other than possibly a placebo effect.

Please provide us with all your recent blood work results with reference ranges included. Without all your blood work all we can do is guess.

And of course your TSH was shut down. You were taking the hormone exogenously. You should have looked at your Free T3 and Free T4.

It takes time, especially with a slower ester. Continue to learn and fill yourself with knowledge. There is a lot of great information on this site. Do future and continued blood work to verify your treatment and results.

I got a lab work from a few months ago, and he latest he just said it was normal.

This is before thyroid medication.
I didnt get any new paper bur Will ask for it. He said it was normal prolactin and estrogen now on latest.

Today i also got recepie for 6 more Times’ to start with and he also written 8-12 weeks between injections after 6 week booster. So my thought is of course 8 weeks? Is that ok cause I want optimised Testo on the higher scale. Any risc with this ?

Hi yes so far 8 Week in between. But if you read later post I am having a bad experience with libido being of and strength and energy feeling low.

Hi yes so far 8 Week in between. But if you read later post I am having a bad experience with libido being of and strength and energy feeling low.

That's because your SHBG is still too high, slow esters will likely not do it for you and I don't expect your stupid doctor to ever figure it out. You need a faster acting ester such a sustanon and a more than moderate dosage, otherwise your suffering will continue.

What is the Differences exept injection interval ? Seems more up and down with fast Esther’s than nebido. Can gel as extra boost help ? Cause I doubt we have anything else than nebido for injection.

By the way after second shot i felt awesome suddenly increased Chins from 4-10 after been doing it 4 times a week for months with no increase. Like the body suddenly said let get going.

I notice my resting pulse increasing the first week after injection as well. Like the system is turning on. Then going back to economy mode again.

Like I said on your other thread, if you are stuck with nebido and stuck with a doctor prescribed dosage, then really the only variable you can play with is injection frequency.

Get the doc to allow you to inject yourself. Instead of sucking up 4ml's and injecting every 8 weeks try sucking up 2mls, inject, wait 4 weeks and do the same again. Or 1ml every 2 weeks done 4 times. These bottles are fine for multiple uses, only thing you need to do is get your doc to allow you to inject yourself and get the needles.

Once it's within your own control you can pin to your heart's content. Kind of defeats the purpose of nebido, but would likely help the problem you are having.

The more often you inject the lower your peak and higher your trough. You might not feel as good right after in your system turning on mode, but you'll feel better later on in your economy mode.

If you do all those things and still are not happy then you need a higher dosage.

Back