Maximum Anavar dosage? Risk / Reward

parkerjones

Max I've ran it @ was 50 mg's. Loved it. But I keep reading that the higher the mg's, the bigger the gains. I've read post with people loving it @ 80mg's and even 100mg's each day.

If cost was not an issue, what's the highest amount of MG you should run daily for awesome gains, but not too high of a dose that you get bad sides?

I ran 80mg a day and was amazing.

I am going to be running 100mg ED very soon. Add a CEE and watch out!!

what are the biggest effects of Anavar (var) ? i am considering running it with my next cycle....

LAWNSAVER said:
I ran 80mg a day and was amazing.

I am going to be running 100mg ED very soon. Add a CEE and watch out!!

What did you run it with? Did you do the Anavar (var) alone?

outlawtas2 said:
bump for that, i'm running 40-60mg ED...maybe I should get more and run a higher dosage? hmmmm....

60mg seemed to do the trick for me. I love Anavar (var) . even at 40 it was great. DOn't get over zealous that's when the sides can out weigh the benifits.

Die$eL~Man said:
what are the biggest effects of Anavar (var) ? i am considering running it with my next cycle....

Very hard and very strong

it does lower the HDL. get your blood done. never thought i would try anavar but I am on it now and the results are it makes you really hard and strength is definately up

skarhead1 said:
it does lower the HDL. get your blood done. never thought i would try anavar but I am on it now and the results are it makes you really hard and strength is definately up

any size?

Beast_19_301 said:
would 4 weeks on Anavar (var) be good combined with a cycle of test

I think that is too short of a cycle. You don't see the effect real fast like dbol. I have done two Anavar (var) cycles, both eight weeks. I wouldn't go less than 8 weeks, though you might get by with six.

Slayer said:
I think that is too short of a cycle. You don't see the effect real fast like dbol. I have done two Anavar (var) cycles, both eight weeks. I wouldn't go less than 8 weeks, though you might get by with six.

I used Anavar (var) for 3 weeks at a rip on my test cycle. definitly saw results.

I've been on a low dose for 6weeks, freaking love this stuff...no serious size increase just a much tighter, harder looking quality to the muscle...If your not below 12% bf it would be hard to see the difference but you would certainly feel like rock...well anyway read my log below for more detail.

Lucky13 said:
I've been on a low dose for 6weeks, freaking love this stuff...no serious size increase just a much tighter, harder looking quality to the muscle...If your not below 12% bf it would be hard to see the difference but you would certainly feel like rock...well anyway read my log below for more detail.
'

I saw a difference and have to be over 12% Are you using it with tet? I was 500-750mg

I would say 4 weeks is a little on the short side as well... Took about 3 weeks to notice any susbstancial differene in body composistion. I don't think you have to be under 12% to notice a difference either. I would agree with slayer 6-8 wks is probably optimal

Back