Maximum Anavar dosage? Risk / Reward

roccodart440 said:
'

I saw a difference and have to be over 12% Are you using it with tet? I was 500-750mg

Just on it's own, this is my first cycle so may explain my good results...I plan to run a test/ Anavar (var) for my next cycle...hoping the Anavar (var) will keep me a little try and I'll also be using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) thoughout.

Unfortunately I havn't used any other steroids so my opinion is probably floor'd but so far Anavar (var) gets a 10/10 from me.

I think they may also be quite a bit of fake/weak Anavar (var) out there because of the cost although I brought powder which was cheap as chips.... I did a melting point test plus the sides of stinky farts an rock hard feel confince me my stuff was pretty potent..plus the 10-12lb weight increase :D :D

how do you know it was real?

Although, i have heard plenty of people say they dont get shit from anavar, its one of the huge reasons it took me forever to come around on it.

skarhead1 said:
how do you know it was real?

Although, i have heard plenty of people say they dont get shit from anavar, its one of the huge reasons it took me forever to come around on it.

No proof of it, but i know the source and lots of bros using it.

I'm above 12% and can still definately feel the hardness in my muscles. My chest and bi's are especially hard. Though, I don't really see a point to this because once you go off it, wouldn't the hardness go away? It's kinda like people bitching about bloat from test - who cares!

Also, I've been on Anavar (var) (5 week cycle) for about 1.5 weeks and have noticed an increase in strength already. Farts as well.

Back