MCT Oil

I take it orally for nutritional purposes but never thought about injecting. Would be interested in hearing about it.

i been on their prop, and man, talk about smooth as silk... even the sorness the next day only lasts about 24 hours. and even then, u hardly notice it... mct is cheap.. compared to EO... and it doesnt melt filters! i want some more info on it tho.. i cant seem to find much on it as far as brewing..
i mean, geneza uses it.. but i dont know what kind, or if its something totaly different, just considered a 'MCT'

Last edited:
Yeah, I hear ya. I'd definitely want to hear some first hand experience before I shoot something in my bloodstream.

**Just saw your edit. You better find out more before trying it out bro, injecting unknown shit can kill you.

accually.. after further reading.. its miglyol... a series of neutral oils... made by some german company.. wich is considered Medium Chain Tryglicerides.. most common i think is miglyol 812.. but after reading MSDS sheets and info from manufacturer both 812, and 840 can be used...

i'd like to use 100% of a single carrier, that i can use bottle top filters with an not worry about melting them, and make prop painless at 100-125mg/mL.. is that so much to ask. :O

Last edited:
not sure.. i just always heard prop was a bitch.. can you?

if its that close to being possible that ur questioning it.... maybe ill use eo at 10-15%.. that shouldnt be strong enuf to melt anything.

As long as you don't go over 100mg/ml you should be fine. Here is the recipe from the sticky in this section

Test Prop (TP)/PhenylProp (TPP), Tren A, Masteron, Npp 100mls @ 100mg/ml
10g powder
37.5ml EO
37ml GSO
3ml BA (3%)
15ml BB (15%)

I personally don't use prop, but long ago I did a syno conversion and made it at 100mg/ml with no pain.

i got dtones stuff saved :D

so yea.. guess ill abandon the idea of miglyol and MCT

ill jus use safflower and a low % of EO... the whole idea is to get a smooth, pain free prop, thin enuf to use a 25g, and not green tinted with GSO..

I push sesame based gear through a 25g all the time. Is it easy? No. But I hear what you're saying about using a 25. It would be nice to have something that flowed easily through one. When I do my next batch it will be grapeseed and EO.

i been on their prop, and man, talk about smooth as silk... even the sorness the next day only lasts about 24 hours. and even then, u hardly notice it... mct is cheap.. compared to EO... and it doesnt melt filters! i want some more info on it tho.. i cant seem to find much on it as far as brewing..
i mean, geneza uses it.. but i dont know what kind, or if its something totaly different, just considered a 'MCT'

MCT cannot be compared to EO bro! EO is a solvent and MCT is an oil! Hence, trying to make high concentration solutions that require some EO to help hold from crashing will surely crash with MCT! U can inject it but just cause you don't have pain doesn't mean the MCT is what causes it! Imagine that you injected a shot of pure GSO with no BA and BB or powders, it would be smooth as silk!
So now think that the less hormone powder in a certain compound (take Test E) the less pain. For example, Test E at 400mg per ml has some major pain for some but Test E 250 not so bad! Well now imagine Test E dosed at 175mg per ml from a company that claims it to b 250mg of course your gonna think it's bad ass and smooth! But until you get pure powders that are super pure and you know they are pure and actually make Test E 250 and see that it feels like double what some of these UGL's 250's feel like then it's hard to explain.

yea.. deff see ur point..

was a good dream!

im now strattling the fence with safflower, or grapeseed.. but im def using eo with either one i choose... i just dont like the greenish tint to gso.. and i hear safflower goes really well with eo... im just going to have to do it and see.. thx fellas

yea.. deff see ur point..

was a good dream!

im now strattling the fence with safflower, or grapeseed.. but im def using eo with either one i choose... i just dont like the greenish tint to gso.. and i hear safflower goes really well with eo... im just going to have to do it and see.. thx fellas

Dude! Why the hell you worried about the tint or color of your shit bro? GSO is sooooo much better for your body than 99% of other oils, it's used in the treatment of cancer patients and has all kinds of health benefits! Color shouldn't matter, plus it is one of the thinner oils you can use making an easier injection. You can use any oil you want and to my knowledge they all mix with EO fine. GSO is just preferred because it is more healthy than the rest!

Back