Me and my Lori adn engagment pics!

Your a lucky man. All those women are sexy. The black girl has a great ass. As for your build. I'm sure every girl you meet thinks it's perfect, but I would want to be built like that with more size. Bigger everything...but at around that bodyfat. Your forearms look slender and girly. Are you about 5'8 150lbs at 7% bodyfat?? I'm in no way making fun of your physique.

since you asked: I would slam that ass with my posthetic arm while connecting jumper cables to her nipples...or maybe just get down with the classic missionary? :toilet:

Yo

tboost said:
Your a lucky man. All those women are sexy. The black girl has a great ass. As for your build. I'm sure every girl you meet thinks it's perfect, but I would want to be built like that with more size. Bigger everything...but at around that bodyfat. Your forearms look slender and girly. Are you about 5'8 150lbs at 7% bodyfat?? I'm in no way making fun of your physique.

Ok...I think this guy knows who I am......... Tboost.....who are you?

Last edited:
gymlion77 said:
So can we "Lori and I" have some input on what she looks like, please! Would you guys do her? If you would how and what would you do to her and for how long?

No question about it, she's sweet. Very pretty girl with a very pretty little pussy.

Did you guys look at her face? Body is probably about a 9 with a damn fine camel toe but she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch.

Back