Me and my Lori adn engagment pics!

dirkdiggler9969 said:
Did you guys look at her face? Body is probably about a 9 with a damn fine camel toe but she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch.

I disagree. I think she has a cute face.

dirkdiggler9969 said:
Did you guys look at her face? Body is probably about a 9 with a damn fine camel toe but she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch.

shes ok for me .. ID HIT IT!!

no offense gymlion77 :)

I agree. Face looks OLD...body is good...skin tone isn't good...look closely at the moles. Look at her face in the picture where she is climbing on the couch...she looks like she is 45.

tboost said:
I agree. Face looks OLD...body is good...skin tone isn't good...look closely at the moles. Look at her face in the picture where she is climbing on the couch...she looks like she is 45.

Nah, she's just lean.

dirkdiggler9969 said:
lmao

For anyone that's slagging on the guy's bitch, please feel free to post up pics of your own so we can see how much better you're doing. I'll put $ on it that none of you will because his woman is well above average.

tboost said:
well shit i didn't know we had a male model on the board. the lord must have made you very handsome with a huge nig dick and i bet you can even have a 600 pound bench. shit your doin better than me

gorilla_boy said:
For anyone that's slagging on the guy's bitch, please feel free to post up pics of your own so we can see how much better you're doing. I'll put $ on it that none of you will because his woman is well above average.

I agree. We have gotten so far off from what actually matters: The dude has jizz all over his stomach and posted those pics either without realizing it or just not caring.

Wow, a lot of you guys are haters. Both gymlion and his fiance are in incredible shape and both are well above average in looks. Lori is totally hot, she has a beautiful face, and she doesn't look even close to 45. Lori is the kind of girl that most guys can only dream of getting.

gorilla_boy said:

gorilla_boy said:

I'm happy with what I have :beertoast

Get off his gymlion's dick...he is a scrawny little bitch...besides like InsaneMan pointed out the retard degraded himself by jizzin on his own stomach...instead of his girl...and because he doesn't have the dick to degrade her { obvious by his pictures} he asks all us guys how we would fuck his bitch. Let me go on record for saying that his girl has a nice body...but if you look at the picture of her climbing on the couch she appears to have a very average face...the look of a girl who has been gang banged by every guy on this board.

And I wouldn't degrade my girl by showing the world her pussy...but I guess because his girl probably has given everybody he knows a sample already...he figures what the hell...might as well post pics on a message board and have all the thread starters thinking that I'm a pimp...when all the guys in his home town have already banged that slut...raped her mouth ...when her drunk ass was stumblin' into coffee tables...He made a worn out hoe a house wife...I see the humor in that. AND also let me clear this up...I am in fact his FATHER-IN-LAW!

shut the fuck up motherfucker... no one is asking you post nudies of your girl.. post ANY pics of your girl and proof that she is your girl.. Its easy to talk shit when you are behind a computer and then go and jerk off to the same pics you are talking shit on..

tboost said:
And I wouldn't degrade my girl by showing the world her pussy...but I guess because his girl probably has given everybody he knows a sample already...he figures what the hell...might as well post pics on a message board and have all the thread starters thinking that I'm a pimp...when all the guys in his home town have already banged that slut...raped her mouth ...when her drunk ass was stumblin' into coffee tables...He made a worn out hoe a house wife...I see the humor in that. AND also let me clear this up...I am in fact his FATHER-IN-LAW!

stop runnin' your cocksucker..you ain't bout shit...anyways...i will say this again you dumb fuck...I'm not postin pics of my girl cuz she ain't like your woman...What's his name??? oh yeah not like your woman...a trailer skank.

you aint got no woman.. stop lying... :liar: how would posting pics of your womans face degrade her? fucking stupid nerd...

tboost said:
stop runnin' your cocksucker..you ain't bout shit...anyways...i will say this again you dumb fuck...I'm not postin pics of my girl cuz she ain't like your woman...What's his name??? oh yeah not like your woman...a trailer skank.

Some of y'all need to chill. GymLion, both you and your girl are looking good. Oh, and please post more pics of her. :D

Back