Me...

Naam89: I have a working keyboard for sell. PM me if you are interested.

PS: It has all the keys, including but not limited to:

space bar
period
comma (yours worked above, but I will include it also)
quotation marks

***User's manual

I will pay the price of shipping, to the Continental US.
Bids start at: 25.00 US

Yeah some of us here are REAL bodybuilders, not bullshitters like you. Bro you aint got nothing.. take a look in a mirror ffs! Youre soft, need to drop BF to even say you have decent shape or muscle..
youre only a pathetic looser who aint nothing and never will become, sorry to be the one to tell you.
I will be the bigger (obvious) man and leave this thread alone.

naam89 said:
ronnie is not that big anyways in my book 275 280 is good but not outrageous
Right. You'll probably be much bigger than he ever will be..... But let me speak in a language that you understand. u r 2 kewl 4 me. l8r :iwdumbass

Bast Aard

how much do u weigh do i read ur post u r a fuckin rookie, i havent even taken roids and i weigh 215 if i do a few cycles i will easily hit 260 so shut the hell up truth of the matter is i have a good base and i can go somewhere with my body looser you said you listed you were 95 kilos thats 210 pounds and u dont have a single pic of you so get outta my face, about bodyfat i am between 12 and fifteen and i can see my upper abs oh yeah i do 0 cardio and abs once a month plus i got a bigger penis than u iam 6.1 size does matter oh yeah my balls they work real good too no need for clomid. On another note leave me the hell alone you r so fuckin annoying dude.

ROFL.

So, steroidology bro's, what's the skinny on naam89......is he for real? I mean, he's got to be kidding, right?

:afro:

What i dont understand is why r some uv these guys so upset at me, look i am proud of what i do and thats it, its pride talkin, that is the most important thing a man can have, i got it in me, a few uv these guys have some issues of their own to worry about, i can be good at anything cause of my cockiness i feel good about myself and that is enuff, you know if u look at my other posts i have complimented many ppl on their physique reason being iam not as insecured as ppl like BASTARD, if someone is better then give them credit no point being jealoous. Hope this puts some sense in u bast ard

naam89 said:
What i dont understand is why r some uv these guys so upset at me, look i am proud of what i do and thats it, its pride talkin, that is the most important thing a man can have, i got it in me, a few uv these guys have some issues of their own to worry about, i can be good at anything cause of my cockiness i feel good about myself and that is enuff, you know if u look at my other posts i have complimented many ppl on their physique reason being iam not as insecured as ppl like BASTARD, if someone is better then give them credit no point being jealoous. Hope this puts some sense in u bast ard

Because you talk way too much shit for a person with your body.

naam89 said:
You forget about a wonderful think called humility.

Find it, and people will be more accepting of you.

Afterall, there are plenty of people around here with great bodies and great potential to work with that just don't go around running their mouths and talking shit ;)

End it

Okay how many times do i have to tell you guys to let it go, i know i am not all that but i am cool with i am and iam trying to better here that should put an end to all you bitchin

End it

Okay how many times do i have to tell you guys to let it go, i know that i am not all that but i am cool with i am and iam trying to be better, here that should put an end to all your bitchin.......what do you expect me to do when ppl like bast who have barely any knowledge go around talkin shit, sit on my ass and listen tyo some 19 y/o run his mouth...have you read his threads he is a rookie man......

Bigbuffstaples said: Simple math, 60lbs in 3 years is at a rate of 20lbs a year, so in 10 more years i should way 200lbs more????? You guys just wait until im 65 years old, Im aiming too weigh somevere around 1000 pounds by that time.. And then I finally will be retaierd and then I will have all the time in the word to train and gain another 1000 pounds....
;)

1000 pound

Hey i gaurantee you will be 1000 pounds one day, dude go for it, i will support u every possible way, i beleive in you man go for it bro, keep us updated this thread will be alive for the next 100 years if you promise us to follow the regimen and update us with ur progress monthly, hey just keep in mind that regardless of what u weigh u will still have a smaller penis than most ppl.

Hehe:) It was just a little joke based on the 3 years = 60 pounds gain theory, didnt mean to offend you thoug.. No offend taken?? But Im glad to now you will suport me if I ever try........ ;)

Well I see I'm missing out, I'll have to come here more often. This is one of the funniest threads I think I've ever read! LMAO!! Naam89, don't you think you have reached the point where you should just stop posting on this thread! You've done to much damage for people to stop flaming you bro. I checked your pics out, not to bad for a natty, but I sure as hell wouldn't be talking the shit you are. I know some natties that blow users away, your no where even close.

Anyway, Marcus you look great bro! Killer abs! Best of luck in future shows.

Last edited:
Back