Meathead Summer Cut with Tren/Test/Mast/GH and N2slin

MeatHead96

Jacked and Tan
Decided to put up a little log of my recomp for this summer. I'm already like 8wks in on the tren and mast. I will probably run them 12-14wks total depending on bloodwork and then drop down and cruise with 100 test/100 tren for a while. The GH I just started like a week ago. Will be running 4iu 5 on 2 off for at least a year. Below is the layout and some current pics. Current weight is 201 lbs at 5'8''. Not looking to gain any size right now. Just leaning out and hopefully putting on a bit of lean muscle tissue.

Gear/Ancillaries
Test Enth 100mg wk (EOD injects)
Tren Ace 350mg wk (ED injects)
Mast Prop 350mg wk (ED injects)
HCG 250iu (EOD injects)
T3 12.mcg every morning on an empty stomach
T4 100mcg every morning on an empty stomach
GH 2iu am/2iu post workout M-F
Melanotan II 300mcg M/TH
Caber .5mg M/TH
Letro .25mg ED
Raloxifene 30mg ED

Supps
Nu-Blend 7 Protein
BCAA's/Glutamine
Ruthless 3D Multi
N2slin 3x a day before Meals
N2Guard
Vitamin C
Niacin
Saw Palmetto
Forged Joint Repair

Diet
Currently just 4 solid meals a day consisting of brown rice, lean meat, veggies, salad and tuna. Taking BCAA's and glutamine or shakes between meals. Shooting for 300g of protein a day.

Workout Split
Monday- Chest
Tuesday- Back
Wednesday- Shoulders
Thursday- Arms
Friday- Legs
Saturday- off
Sunday- off

i got a question about "test Enth 100mg wk (EOD injects)", how come you're shooting eod rather then like 1-2 splits?

You look fantastic already, do you really need all that gear?

No homo, but how much better can you actually look

I would have to agree...how much more cut do you want to get...are you preparing for a show? Other than that I do not think you been to cut any more man. Look great to me.

Definitely subbed. For the guys wondering why he'd want to cut more - the better you look the more critical you become of your body. Just the way it is as we're always looking to improve. ;)

Best of luck brother, I will be following

Thank you man, I'm following your log as well.

You look fantastic already, do you really need all that gear?

No homo, but how much better can you actually look

Thanks man I appreciate that. Always trying to improve I guess. I'm very critical of myself.

I would have to agree...how much more cut do you want to get...are you preparing for a show? Other than that I do not think you been to cut any more man. Look great to me.

Thank you too man. Nah not preparing for a show. Really right now just trying to look lean for the summer and after summer will be going for putting on a little more mass.

How come you're taking t4? I understand the t3 but why t4.

The T4 because of its synergy with GH. Theres some articles on it. Conflicting opinions on this but many people advocating it so I figured I'd try it. The T3 and T4 I also just started last week at the same time as the GH.

E.C.A. stack works nicely on cycle...good luck bro.

Thanks, I do enjoy the EC stack. Gives me good energy during the day.

Definitely subbed. For the guys wondering why he'd want to cut more - the better you look the more critical you become of your body. Just the way it is as we're always looking to improve. ;)

Definitely agree with this. Thanks for following.

Well guys my gyno has really started flaring up in the last few days. I've had it well controlled for most of this cycle. I'm considering dropping the tren to 100mg wk and dropping the mast. I will either add in inject Winstrol (winny) or anavar or a combo of both for the last 6wks of this run before I cruise for a while. Any opinions?

Meathead96 said:
Well guys my gyno has really started flaring up in the last few days. I've had it well controlled for most of this cycle. I'm considering dropping the tren to 100mg wk and dropping the mast. I will either add in inject Winstrol (winny) or anavar or a combo of both for the last 6wks of this run before I cruise for a while. Any opinions?
Could be prolactin induced. Getting semi-hard erections too? I don't know your source of caber, but there has been a lot of bad stuff floating around lately.

ever have any issues with recovery training chest and shoulders back to back?

I don't do much pressing on shoulder day so its been ok. Typically I have done a four day split with chest/tris and back/bis but I wanted to add an extra day.

Could be prolactin induced. Getting semi-hard erections too? I don't know your source of caber, but there has been a lot of bad stuff floating around lately.

Probably is. I am sensitive to prolactin. I was using prami but just started caber like a week ago. May still be kicking in. My caber is pharm grade from europe. Def noticed the effects from it quickly so I'm fairly certain its legit.

Probably is. I am sensitive to prolactin. I was using prami but just started caber like a week ago. May still be kicking in. My caber is pharm grade from europe. Def noticed the effects from it quickly so I'm fairly certain its legit.
I'd give it a week then. If I recall correctly, caber takes a week to reduce prolactin to appreciable levels. Yeah, I love dopamine agonists - dig that extra boost in happy hormone which just makes me sleep so much better. :D

Back