men shaved arms and legs?

benefit

do you women like men clean cut with there arms and legs shaved you know like clean cut and stuff like that or do you women really dont care in that aspect?

my personal preference is that i like shaved guys.. I like the bodybuilders in general and they tend to shave...

I like shaved chests... omg and BACKS.. ewww

But arms and legs dont matter as long as they are not too bushy... just trimmed is fine with me..

Babygirl said:
what about shaving the man down under?? anybody like...dislike...?

Its got to be SHORT like clippered if not shaved....

benefit said:
do you women like men clean cut with there arms and legs shaved you know like clean cut and stuff like that or do you women really dont care in that aspect?

I like the body shaved...

well, Im PICKY as heck! I prefer bodybuilders..and defintly the shaved chest/back... waxed is better! dont care for furry arms and legs either, but trimmed is fine I guess. ;)

had this convo with someone a while ago, im not a hairy person, only armpits and face , but he was tring to tell me women prefer hair, im sure its only 15% of women that like a man to grow a squirell tail from his ass to his back

guys shaving well not cool guys shaving there legs but guys shaving there arms are nice and smooth only if they got the ripped arm or nice looking arm no toothpick arm......also where the sun dont shine is hot!

I shave my legs... my dad sort of got me into it, as he's a bigger guy. I didn't want to for the longest time because I was afraid it would make my calves look small (because they used to be a lot smaller).

But, I find with a tan, and increased mass on the legs, I like the look and feel of it a lot better. I look at posing pictures of me when I had hairy legs, and I can't stand the way it looked.

Plus, it just feels good to go out in public with shorts on and be like "yeah, I've got no hair on my legs... want some?" heh.

I shave my chest, face and 'special areas' that's about it -- I do have a semi hairy back but how the hell could I shave that? :D

if u got a hairy back u should get it waxed or have a close friend that will do it for you or somebody to trim or shave it bro ;)

cutgirl79, i take it that you like shaving, and your men (or women, it dpends on your preference) shaved.

chichy

I just shaved my legs last weekend for the first time and damn can I se so much more vascularity plus it feels like someone turned the AC on outside

Back