Methylated Trenbolone

jarbulldog

bulldog god
Methylated Trenbolone
Please Note: This stuff is powerful and toxic, do not use unless you understand how to properly use it. I find it very effective and much less toxic when injected, however, you can use it orally if you wish. The injection also creates a "depot" and will release the drug into your system slowly. I recommend 250mcg (1/20cc) ED to start, for no longer than 6-8 weeks. Never go higher than 1mg per day (2/10cc) unless you are positive your liver can take it. The results will amaze you. I saw better results with 1mg daily then I did with 300mg daily of tren A. Inject IM with a slin pin/syringe. 10ml will last you a well over a year at 250mcg assuming "time on = time off"

anyone ever use this stuff

I have heard it makes HALO/drol combined look like barbie doll drugs.. I have asked if anyone has used it before but to no avail no one has

its supposed to be like tren x 10... honestly bro, i would be very hesitant to even try it

^ Dont think they know exactly why but know that all DBol is is methylated EQ...

Methyltrienolone....

By: Big Cat

Pharmaceutical Name: Methyltrienolone
Chemical structure: 17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one,17b-ol
Molecular weight of base: 284.3974

Brands & Products: Originally produced by Negma, but never approved for production.

Characteristics:

Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced. The reason was extreme hepatoxicity. Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver. While I was unable to find anything in the literature that describes the extent of the liver toxicity, it's a generally accepted fact. That's also why, to the dissapointment of many, you will never find a commercially marketed methyltrienolone product. Its only sold in bulk to labs and universities for research studies involving androgens.......

....While many may wish that an incredibly strong androgenic, non-aromatizing compound as this was available for daily use, its not. And if the indications are true, its probably best. I've warned many people for the toxicity of fluoxymesterone, and everything points to it that methyltrienolone makes fluoxymesterone look like Tums tablets in terms of liver toxicity.

Stacking and Use:

Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone, so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well.

Of course the best advice is to refrain from using such a compound, although for 99% of the population that is not a problem, and I would assume that the 1% that does have access would know better.

References

2 Bonne C, Raynaud JP. Methyltrienolone, a specific ligand for cellular androgen receptors. Steroids 1975 Aug;26(2):227-32

3 Dube JY, Tremblay RR, Chapdelaine P. Binding of methyltrienolone to various androgen-dependent and androgen-responsive tissues in four animal species. Horm Res 1976;7(6):333-40

4 Tremblay RR, Dube JY, Ho-Kim MA, Lesage R. Determination of rat muscles androgen-receptor complexes with methyltrienolone. Steroids 1977 Feb;29(2):185-95

5 Baum MJ, Kingsbury PA, Erskine MS. Failure of the synthetic androgen 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-3-one (methyltrienolone, R1881) to duplicate the activational effect of testosterone on mating in castrated male rats. J Endocrinol 1987 Apr;113(1):15-20

Liver toxicity of a new anabolic agent: Methyltrienolone (17-Methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17-ol-3-one)

Hans L. Krüskemperb, a, 1 and Georg Noell

Steroids Volume 8, Issue 1 , July 1966, Pages 13-24

Methyltrienolone (17-methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17-ol-3-one), which is orally active as an anabolic agent in a dose of less than 1.0 mg per day in normal adults, has been tested with regard to its influence on liver function. As measured by multiple parameters (BSP retention; total bilirubin; activities of transaminases, alkaline phosphatase and cholinesterase in serum; activity of proaccelerin in plasma) methyltrienolone turned out to be very active as to causing biochemical symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis. Effective doses lay between 0.1 and 1.0 mg steroid drug per day, thus methyltrienolone at present being the most "hepatotoxic" steroid.

The only source I ever saw even claiming to sell Methytrienolone was Red Star Of China. Methytrienolone is dosed in micrograms, like clen. It is used in animal experiments to evaluate the androgenicity of other chems. Sort of like the standard to which others are ranked.

BigDaddyChemo, founder of AnabolicMinds.com was one of the first to import the raw powder for Methyl1test and Methyl-Dien among others and imported all the powders for LegalGear when the started out.

He was an interesting guy, a chemist by trade and was always testing his products on himself and offering samples to the staff there.

Anyway, he got a hair up his ass and found a source for the base methyltrienolone and made some up and tried it himself. He told me his strength shot through the roof for a couple of days and the the backaches and splitting migraines kicked in, his blood pressure skyrocketed and he said after 5 days, he was afraid he was dying and stopped the cycle cold. Just threw the rest in the trash. ;)

John Benz said:
And you know this how?

If you want that, there is injectable trenbalone.

Because it is possible to inject any methylated substance. People ingest them orally because it is easier. The trade-off is that it ends up making that extra pass through the liver and thus is "hepatoxic".

Also, many people have injected it, and had excellent results. Blood work was shown alright before, during and after it's administration.

You are the person who also believes DNP is the root of all evil, correct? Thank you for the entertaining posts, they make me smile.

MattyBoy682 said:
Because it is possible to inject any methylated substance. People ingest them orally because it is easier. The trade-off is that it ends up making that extra pass through the liver and thus is "hepatoxic".

Also, many people have injected it, and had excellent results. Blood work was shown alright before, during and after it's administration.
Kid, you don't have a clue in hell what you're talking about, so why do you want to come here, post nonsense, and screw up a serious thread. :rolleyes:

LiftTillIDie said:
It says in the post its meant for injection not oral use.
No matter what was said in that post, methyltrienolone is a 17AA oral steroid, like D-Bol and Anadrol. These methylated steroids are far more explosive than their injectible counterparts, a lot more hepatoxic and gains are never as permanent.

Injecting a 17AA oral just isn't done. Why not just inject D-Bol, instead of using its Injectible counterpart EQ? Just about the only oral that has a chemically identical injectible counterpart is Winstrol.

It's been argued that by injecting an oral, you avoid the first pass through the liver, which translates into less hepatoxicity. Actually first pass usually refers to the metabolism that occurs in the bowel wall along with the liver, and avoiding this just increases the eventual load on the liver.

Most oral drugs are metabolized by the liver or in the bowel wall. If it does not get done in one place, it gets done in the other. One way or another the drug has to get metabolized with the resulting load on the liver.

So, the general concensus of people who try this is that there is no real benefit to injecting an oral.

Back