Military drug test/ awareness

Frank2011

Hey,

Long time subscriber to these forums. I made a new account to put out some info many might find useful and ashamed of my situation.

Anyways I’ve been active for over 10 years , cycling on and off. I recently got back from a very long deployment where it was almost impossible to cycle due to the location and job. I start my 4th cycle and as we all know as active members of the military random piss test are almost certain at some point.

Not sure exactly what changed as far as the testing process, as I’m still awaiting info from my jag officer. Anyways short and sweet I popped on a random UA for AAS, if any of the members do have info, please post.

I’ve read articles about military potentially testing 200 randomly selected members once a year. Pretty unconventional it just happens to be that percentage. Anyways just wanted to vent a little bit and maybe get some feed back as well, I we’ll surly post more I i find out more.

Thanks

Bro that sucks! I have never seen or heard of this. How many other people took the test with you? Was this a unit wide test? Or a monthly 10% test? I need as much info as possible so I can survive evade resist and escape!

What compound did you pop for?

Also... take every unrinaylis pop to courts martial. You will win. I'm willing to bet somewhere along the line that urine sample was not handled in accordance with regulation.

Last edited:
I don’t know, man. I’d like to know what you tested for and at what level.

Your commander has to specifically request this test, and although it’s not nearly as expensive as most people regurgitate, it does have to be sent to a different lab location for testing.

So I really would like to know the specifics of this test.

I am a UPL. I conduct urinalysis for my unit.
They only test for steroids if they have hard evidence of use.
Example: During an inspection, or training, they find the drugs and paraphernalia.
You are running around telling everyone, and someone actually seen your gear, and multiple witnesses can attest with sworn statements.

Steroid testing is not random.
Too expensive.

I am a UPL. I conduct urinalysis for my unit.
They only test for steroids if they have hard evidence of use.
Example: During an inspection, or training, they find the drugs and paraphernalia.
You are running around telling everyone, and someone actually seen your gear, and multiple witnesses can attest with sworn statements.

Steroid testing is not random.
Too expensive.

Well there you have it, straight for the mans mouth. thanks bro!

Hey,

Long time subscriber to these forums. I made a new account to put out some info many might find useful and ashamed of my situation.

Anyways I***8217;ve been active for over 10 years , cycling on and off. I recently got back from a very long deployment where it was almost impossible to cycle due to the location and job. I start my 4th cycle and as we all know as active members of the military random piss test are almost certain at some point.

Not sure exactly what changed as far as the testing process, as I***8217;m still awaiting info from my jag officer. Anyways short and sweet I popped on a random UA for AAS, if any of the members do have info, please post.

I***8217;ve read articles about military potentially testing 200 randomly selected members once a year. Pretty unconventional it just happens to be that percentage. Anyways just wanted to vent a little bit and maybe get some feed back as well, I we***8217;ll surly post more I i find out more.

Thanks

come on frank, why come here post 1 time and never come back??

Back