Minimizing Musce LOSS during end of cycle and PCT

peanutbutter1

Im planning to start my 2nd cycle > Test E 500MG per week and Deca 250MG for 12 Weeks.
My first cycle was the same dosage too.

Age 24
Weight 78kg
Height 180cm

I was asking around and my friend told me that to minimize muscle loss, during Week 9-12, drop the Deca and use Winstrol but continuing with the Test E. He said Winstrol is used to consolidate gains thats why its used in the few final weeks of the cycle.

Is it true? Im not going to believe what just 1 person tells me.

Is there any other better way to keep gains? Test Prop maybe?

diet alone will keep your gains. IMO Winstrol (winny) should be used for precontest only

Why would there be muscle loss? Winstrol isn't used to consolidate gains, its used to drive water out of the muscle for that dry look. It also wreaks havoc in your joints and dries them out. Judging by your height and weight I'd say diet is your limiting factor.

Why would there be muscle loss? Winstrol isn't used to consolidate gains, its used to drive water out of the muscle for that dry look. It also wreaks havoc in your joints and dries them out. Judging by your height and weight I'd say diet is your limiting factor.

Im not saying that there should be muscle loss. I just want to know how to minimize or prevent muscle loss. After my 1st cycle, there was a little bit of muscle loss, but not really that much. So i just want to gather as much information i can before i start my 2nd cycle.

Im not saying that there should be muscle loss. I just want to know how to minimize or prevent muscle loss. After my 1st cycle, there was a little bit of muscle loss, but not really that much. So i just want to gather as much information i can before i start my 2nd cycle.

Did you check your body composition via calipers, bodpod, dexa scan, etc? You won't know if you lose muscle any other way. You can't go by weight loss bc that's mainly water when coming off cycle. In any situation, to prevent muscle loss your die must meet your macro and energy/caloric needs and your training must provide enough of a stress or homeostatic disruption to maintain or increase muscle mass.

Resistance training. Don't drop the weight; it's inevitable, but try and drop the weight at the slowest rate possible until you finally obtain homeostasis.

78kg is very light? Bro if i bulk up any more im gonna have a bloated stomach. Right now my 6 packs is visible but not that ripped yet.

you weigh about 170 at 5'10 tall. I'm not trying to have a pissing match with you, I know 8th graders with these stats. These stats indicate your not eating enough, so what did you weigh before your first cycle?

you weigh about 170 at 6" tall. I'm not trying to have a pissing match with you, I know 8th graders with these stats. These stats indicate your not eating enough, so what did you weigh before your first cycle?

Okay. Im gonna at least gain 5 more kg naturally before i start my 2nd cycle.

I asked austin to write one about this....In the mean time im going to increase my protien a little bit stay pushin with some heavy shit...well for me, and some resistance training crushing drop sets, get make sure i get my micro nutrients and stay healthy and maybe look into some bridge or some shit...........or just cruise:wiggle:

I would not run deca for 9 weeks only. I would add 250 more test instead of the deca. 12 weeks in the deca will be really hitting peak blood levels and you are stopping it by week 9. Winstrol (winny) is not going to solidify your gains. Your best bet would be to switch to prop or test base at the end when you would stop the e to give you an extra two weeks on in the time your wouldnt be taking anything before post cycle therapy (pct). The longer you are able to keep the higher bodyweight, to more normal it seems for your body to be there.

why do people think compounds in pct?? wtf??

here are some basic pointers for pct... apply them to yours and you will gain weight (like most of my clients do) while on pct..

1. take your caloric intake 200-300 calories over your tdee

2. eat more saturated fats!! the easiest way to do this is have 3 servings of 8-10oz(weighed raw) of beef.. 93/7 ground works best

3. add a zinc supp.. 30mg twice daily

4. add DAA

the science is simple... your body uses to main things to create natural testosterone.. zinc and saturated fats (there are other things too these are the two important ones)..

just like you fuel your body for muscle growth in bodybuilding, we are fueling your body to produce natty test.. with the right pct compounds you should be perfectly fine..

why do people think compounds in pct?? wtf??

here are some basic pointers for pct... apply them to yours and you will gain weight (like most of my clients do) while on pct..

1. take your caloric intake 200-300 calories over your tdee

2. eat more saturated fats!! the easiest way to do this is have 3 servings of 8-10oz(weighed raw) of beef.. 93/7 ground works best

3. add a zinc supp.. 30mg twice daily

4. add DAA

the science is simple... your body uses to main things to create natural testosterone.. zinc and saturated fats (there are other things too these are the two important ones)..

just like you fuel your body for muscle growth in bodybuilding, we are fueling your body to produce natty test.. with the right pct compounds you should be perfectly fine..

That is very similar to what William Llewellyn recommends in Anabolics. 3J dropping knowledge today boys!!! :D

its receptively known as the standard supp/diet for pct... but most poeople dont know it or completely ignore it.. losing more than they actually have to!
That is very similar to what William Llewellyn recommends in Anabolics. 3J dropping knowledge today boys!!! :D

I just finished PcT and havnt lost much if any strength and my shirts are still fitting just as tight :p Food and dedicated training is key. Keep the weight up, ignore the mind fuck of PCT.

Back