Mister69's Log

11-17

floor conv deads- 445# 1x3, 335# 1x10 raw w\chalk
ghr- 2x10 bw+15lbs
hs row- 4x10 #135
incline pause bench- 235# 2x5
lateral shoulder machine- 4x10 #100
heavy abs- #35 3x10

LOL! Yea right i def suck lol-- I am a white belt that just loves to train, i have been rolling for 3 months straight now (2months w\a blue belt) and 1 month now at a world class school my instructor is under royler and a bunch of the guys at the school routinly go to brazil to compete...not to mention we have an 18year old brown belt. I am absolutly loving it. With my strength and size guys in my weight class that are beginners (my experience level) i tool around. And now i am focusing on my wrestling along w\the bjj. we have an awsome wrestling coach he was state champ *undefeated* in 89 and wrestled d1 and coaches now.

I am going to start taking personal lessons w\the wrestling coach along w\all my classess.

We were going takdown for take down yesterday and not for nothing my double is getting sick --those box squats etc are carrying over nice. I practice shooting on my own across the mat for practice.

What belt are you?

OC Cartel said:
hey bro. am i gonna be seeing you at the pan ams or nationals next year?

mister69 said:
what belt are you?

i'm just a white belt. i've been inconsistent making it to the bjj classes. i usuually just train with a handfull of guys on our own between classes. i shoullld be a blue belt by the comps next year though. i'm not too concerned with belt color though.

with your strenght, you should compete in the white belt classes. you'd do good. think about it. i guarantee some of your guys will be flying out west to compete.

11/25
sumo dead- 430# 1x2, 330# 1x8 (belt\chalk)
pullthrus- 150# 3x10
heavy abs- 2x20 # 35

-notes-
shoulder \elbow issues that i am battling with. No rows or chest.

11-26
jujistus- 1.5 hours

-notes-
left shoulder has shooting pain to my elbow down to my finger tips --this is an ongoing problem and the pain is so bad that i get dizzy--this is the worse i have ever had it. Taking loads of fishoil and msm but not doing shit--only aleve and ice help./

mister69 said:
11-26
jujistus- 1.5 hours

-notes-
left shoulder has shooting pain to my elbow down to my finger tips --this is an ongoing problem and the pain is so bad that i get dizzy--this is the worse i have ever had it. Taking loads of fishoil and msm but not doing shit--only aleve and ice help./

our team has a chiro/massage therapist we all go to.

i went in for a similar problem. pain in shoulder (delt area) and my pinkey and ring finger in same arm got tingly. so i figured it was a pinched/irritated nerved.

i got 2 deep tissue massages focusing on neck/shoulder muscles and a couple adjustments and it's perfect now. they said my nerve that was doing it was in the trap area. think about geting gsome PT. works wonders.

11-29

no-gi bjj- 2.5 hours. shoulder is better but didnt get to train squats yet this week will adjust and do some squats and deads in the same session on saturday after chiro. My instructor told me i have great posture in the guard and awsome defense but need to work on some fundamentals etc (passing of the guard). He said i am big strong and athletic and should be good and that i should get some privates or work with some blue belts on the stripe test sheets. All good stuff and cant wait to train again tomororw w\the wrestling coach

12/3 took last week off weights first day back

box squats-10inch box and sit back on each rep- 3x2 #350 PR for box squats
pullthrus- 150# 3x10
seated calves- 3x15 #185
haavy abs- 3x10 #35

-notes-
feel great getting stronger and lighter. cant complain

2.5 hours of wrestling and bjj will burn anyone out and sweat stench starts to smell. very tiring too ^-^

me, no gi

BOOMA said:
2.5 hours of wrestling and bjj will burn anyone out and sweat stench starts to smell. very tiring too ^-^

me, no gi

yea, nogi for me too.
i sweat like crazy, so i'm always washing my gi and rashguard/shorts.

12/4

gi- 2hours

12/7

wrestling\no gi- 2.5 hours
12/9
floor deads- 455# 1x4, 355# 1x9 raw
pullthrus- 3x10 #150
heavy abs- 3x10 #35
rotator work- 2 sets

-notes-
using VPX joint cream\CISSUS from Primoforce all seems to be helping. Almost at 4 weeks w\no chest\tris\shoulder or bi\row work. I am rehabing my shoulder w\rotator work ice and supps on my own.
Down to 180 lbs first thing in the am.

12/11
box squats- belt 2x3 #360 sit back box squats 2 second sit back
ghr- 20lbs+bw 2x10
seated calves- #145 3xfailure
cardio- 20 minutes
rotator work
heavy abs- 3x10

Back